Pushing out but nothing?

Btmfag

I have been taken in a break from fisting since I got hurt by a top that doesn't know what they are doing. Getting back to taking cock so excited to have something in there again. My hole keep trying to push out but doesn't move very far. Is this just lack of stretch training? And I on the verge of prolaspe? It feels so good so right to push out but it just doesn't go very fay like it's all trying to jam through. Still pretty new to fisting just start really wrecking my ass lips and tips on gapping? Could this just be my hole remembering what a hand feels like and there not being one in it 

What you're saying sounds like you've gotten used to larger things in the past and it is a little bit of "hole memory" happening. If it doesn't move very far, it is probably the lack of training and could be involved in the healing process. If you go slow and work back up to larger things at your own pace with toys, you will see some changes. If you want to work on a prolapse, there are ways of doing so with relative safety, but slow and steady is the answer. Taking toys every day in the shower is a good way to start something like that.