Lack of cock

BB-Hnh-Cumdump

Hi there guys 🙂

I was just curious to know what slutty buttoms are doing to find more guys for when there is not enough cock or action in your local area? Any suggestions? I am on all the social media and hook up sites and am constantly looking to find guys to give me their loads especially poz but not having much luck around here. I have no limits, never refuse anybody and take all and every load bareback. I loooove chems too and regularly go to saunas, cruising areas, public toilets you name it but lots of timewasters and just never enough cock, cum and piss haha im totally addicted to cock and taking as many bare cocks as possible. I'm in worthing (uk) and regularly go to Brighton too but still not enough haha so anybody from here or that will be in the area especially for pride in August and wants to use me as their slutty no limits whore. I will do anything you ask, love getting used hard, rough and sleazy so feel free to use me as you wish anything goes. No need to hold back. Poz and Chem players especially wanted. 

• 3 months later...