Darkrooms in Upstate/Central New York?

Central New York here. Don’t really enjoy setting up one-on-one sex dates.  I’m looking to attend more sex parties, especially those where I’m likely to encounter well-used, anonymous bottoms. My favorite experience is a crowded dark room, and the closest place I’ve found is in Baltimore. Do y’all know of any bars or events with crowded anonymous dark room sex within a few hours of Upstate or Central New York? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2023 at 12:24 PM, giraffeelephant said:

Oh, great! They also have a hot tub too, right? Do you have a sense of when it gets busier? 

Sunday afternoons it gets busy. Weds afternoons can be good as they are closed Mon. and Tues.

On 5/23/2023 at 12:24 PM, giraffeelephant said:

Oh, great! They also have a hot tub too, right? Do you have a sense of when it gets busier? 

Yes they have a hot tub. It`s a good place to hang out for a while and meet someone. Then go to his or my room and fuck..