Experience with a guiche / taint piercing

Hi guys.  I am going to get a guiche piercing.   Hopefully starting with 8g but up to the piercer where I start.    Can guys let me know about their experience? How long before you got fucked after?   Any issues,  or  suggestions in hindsight?

Your piercer is likely going to want to start you at 10g or 12g. You may be able to persuade him or her to start at 8, but they’re going to want to make the smallest initial wound possible. My piercer did ask me whether I intended to hang weights from it (!) because apparently that’s not advisable at lower gauges. I let her know that was not part of my plan.

It’s going to take between 3 to 6 months for full healing, but you can get back into action once the initial swelling, crusting, and discomfort has passed - I would recommend a couple of weeks. Be scrupulous about your aftercare. That location is a steamy hothouse between two sources of potential bacteria, and you’ll need to make sure you keep it clean to avoid infection.

I’ve had no trouble at all with mine, and have been pleased with my decision to get it, but in honesty, I haven’t found it all that stimulating. The biggest tickle I get from it is just knowing it’s there.

• Like 2