Work convention glory hole

A few weeks ago my work took me out to California for a convention. Lots of gay guys and closet cases, mostly guys in their 20s or 30s. A very hot scene. But also one where I didn't want to be outed as the company cocksucker. So I set up a glory hole in my room using thumb tacks and a black bed sheet I brought with me. 

Once it was set up, I skipped out of drinks after dinner and went up to my room. The sheet was pulled tight across the entrance from the short hallway in the room into the bedroom, with a bit of give at one corner so I could sneak through it. I used the cardboard sleeve the keycard came in to block the latch on the door, so it could push open. I stripped down and sat in the dark with my phone, searching Grindr. 

There were plenty of guys on the grid, but none close enough to be in my hotel except one, a middle aged black guy who I didn't recognize from my work group. I messaged him, and he was a little hesitant because the scene was anon, but after a few minutes of back and forth he came my way.

I crouched by the sheet hole, peering out towards the door, naked on the floor, my cock half hard and my heart racing as the door opened. He was back light, but could see his figure, which was average, as he stepped to the hole in the sheet. A moment later, his thick, uncut cock slipped through the hole. I grabbed it, and licked the head, tasting a drop of precum as I wrapped my lips around his bulging head. I sucked it deeply, rolling the dick in and out of my mouth until he got hard. "Suck it faggot," he whispered, and I basically melted. I went to town on the dick, sucking him deep and desperately, taking his shaft back until I felt my throat gag. He moaned and thrusted as I went, and it was probably five or six minutes, definitely no longer than that, when he moaned "fuuuuck" and I felt his dick throb. HIs load wasn't huge, I sucked down ever drop as he fed me. Then I released him. He whispered his thanks, zipped up and left. 

As the door closed behind him, I pulled my phone back out and started searching for my next load. A few of my fellow attendees had finally started to show up on the grid, including someone I completely didn't expect. 

I sucked off three more guys that night. Happy to share more about it.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 5/26/2023 at 11:24 PM, TravelingForSex said:

A few weeks ago my work took me out to California for a convention. Lots of gay guys and closet cases, mostly guys in their 20s or 30s. A very hot scene. But also one where I didn't want to be outed as the company cocksucker. So I set up a glory hole in my room using thumb tacks and a black bed sheet I brought with me. 

Once it was set up, I skipped out of drinks after dinner and went up to my room. The sheet was pulled tight across the entrance from the short hallway in the room into the bedroom, with a bit of give at one corner so I could sneak through it. I used the cardboard sleeve the keycard came in to block the latch on the door, so it could push open. I stripped down and sat in the dark with my phone, searching Grindr. 

There were plenty of guys on the grid, but none close enough to be in my hotel except one, a middle aged black guy who I didn't recognize from my work group. I messaged him, and he was a little hesitant because the scene was anon, but after a few minutes of back and forth he came my way.

I crouched by the sheet hole, peering out towards the door, naked on the floor, my cock half hard and my heart racing as the door opened. He was back light, but could see his figure, which was average, as he stepped to the hole in the sheet. A moment later, his thick, uncut cock slipped through the hole. I grabbed it, and licked the head, tasting a drop of precum as I wrapped my lips around his bulging head. I sucked it deeply, rolling the dick in and out of my mouth until he got hard. "Suck it faggot," he whispered, and I basically melted. I went to town on the dick, sucking him deep and desperately, taking his shaft back until I felt my throat gag. He moaned and thrusted as I went, and it was probably five or six minutes, definitely no longer than that, when he moaned "fuuuuck" and I felt his dick throb. HIs load wasn't huge, I sucked down ever drop as he fed me. Then I released him. He whispered his thanks, zipped up and left. 

As the door closed behind him, I pulled my phone back out and started searching for my next load. A few of my fellow attendees had finally started to show up on the grid, including someone I completely didn't expect. 

I sucked off three more guys that night. Happy to share more about it.

Let us know more about the guy you didn’t expect 👀.