[Toxic Twinks] Week Recap Including New Tops

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Toxic Twinks...

It's been a busy week so I'll have to keep this short since I'm still writing up about last weekend's big experience and I had another big event last night as well.

Zach hooked up with some new guys while I was at work on Monday. After I got home we invited over a previous fuck-bud to help me get off and I got to be in the middle of a sandwich with our f-bud fucking me and me fucking Zach's cum filled hole. I took two loads and gave one up.

Thursday night the black twink our building came over to hang out. We cuddled on the couch while watching a movie, which eventually led to making out, stripping down, and some sucking. Eventually while laying next to me he slid his bare cock into me with some spit lube. His cock has to be one of the best feeling in me. My hole was very willing and eager to take it, since usually I can't get fucked without lube. Unfortunately I didn't get his load. He decided to pull out and cum on my face. Apparently he has a thing for facials, but I told him next time he has to cum in me. He conceded under the condition that I cum on his face that night, which I did.

Last night Zach hung out with the other guy in our building and ended up going to the all night all weekend loft down the street. There was a couple of other guys there and a few loads were swapped, although I don't know all the details, but I imagine it was a lot of fun if it was anything like my time there. I didn't go because I had to attend a party in my honor... more on that later.6604046120611392664-2188687158318214371?l=toxictwinks.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.