bbc

It's hard to find BBC in Australia, and I mentioned this to a friend of mine. He told me he could set me up with a Nigerian that has just gotten his visa to stay in Australia, so I took him up on his offer.

I get an unknown caller id the next day, and this guy introduces himself to me, he said he's always wanted to fuck trans and that my friend told him about me. A hour later he was knocking my door, when I answered the door this black guy was standing there 6'4" tall very atheltic, as I asked him to come inside, he said that he would be cumming inside me. I closed the door once he was in and we started kissing, I could feel his cock getting hard in his tracksuit pants, and already I wasgoing weak at the knees and dropping down on my knees to pull his growing cock out of his pants, and wow he was long and think his cock was the length of my forearm, I started sucking the head of his cock which tasted musky, as my mouth loosened up, I started going down the shaft inch by inch, he was telling me to take all of his dick, I was gagging as I haven't deep throated a guy in a number of month since my labido has been low due to the HRT, So I kept sucking him until I could get my gag reflex under control, after about 45 minutes of sucking mouth and jaw was sore I was finally taking his cock balls deep, his cock covered in my saliva, he turned me around in the hallway, and drove his cock balls deep into my boipussy, he was turned on by the way my boipussy was already starting to gap for his cock, as he was fucking me he told me he had finished fucking my friend before coming over and I had sucked all the dried ass juice of his cock.

He rode me hard for about two hours before he shot his load deep inside me.

I asked him to stay the night and we could have some fun in the morning, he did stay over, we had dinner a shower together where we just kissed, fell alseep him sponning me naked feeling his cock between the crack of my boipussy.

In the morning he had a raging hardon, soI lubed my hole and speared my boipussy on top of his cock, whilst still kissing him, within minutes my clitty was oozing cummies and pooling in his belly button, he then gripped me and start grunting as he emptied his balls inside me again, his cock twitched for a good 2 minutes inside, as i start toget off of him a gusg of cum spilled out of my boipussy onto his tummy, I went down and cleaned his and my cum of him with my mouth, he told me not swallow it all but to keep it my mouth, as he pulled me up to him again to kiss him, and we were swapping the cum from my mouth to his and back again, until I swallowed it all. We got up and went for a shower that morning together, where I found myself on my knees sucking his cock again, was in the shower for 20 minutes when I pulled another load from him and swallowed his salty seed.

After breakfast he left, but said he wants fuck me again, I said I would lok forward to having him inside me again, I also mentioned to him that if he has any other Nigerian friends that would be interested in fucking I would be happy to service individually or as a group.

4 hours after he left he sent me a text saying he may have some friends interested in treating me as a cock whore.

• Like 4