First time poppered and loaded

I was 18 and naive. I had just moved to my local big city and was keen to broaden my experiences. Although I was tall (6'4) and athletic (220lbs) I was attracted to much older men and loved to be dominated, although my anal experience was limited and had not been particularly fulfilling thus far. I was tight and needed a lot of loosening. having newly opened an account on an online site I was approached by a hot guy in his early 60s. His unlocked pictures showed he was tall and lean with a nice 7 inch cock - not too thick with a nice mushroom head and full tight balls. He told me that despite his age he got rock hard and we was very keen to meet up.

He became somewhat less keen when I told him I only played safe - he said he simply couldn't cum with a condom on. We chatted for a while him explaining to me the merits of bareback sex and the fact that I needed to experience being truly bred and owned, but I just wasn't ready. I also explained to him that I was very tight and needed a lot of work to even be fucked. He said all I needed was an experienced man like him and some poppers. I didn't really know about poppers, and I explained that I was very susceptible to any kind of drug. He told me not to worry, they are very safe and short acting so afterwards I would be fine. He was so dominant in the way he chatted that I agreed to meet even though our desires didn't really align. 

He told me he would meet me at a club called "the Den". I later found out it was notorious for older poz guys and PnP. Not the sort of place you would find an 18yo novice. He told me he would know me when I walked in (it is fair to say I stood out) and direct me to a cubicle. He said I was to strip immediately and bend over the bench, he would take care of the rest.

I was super nervous. I fumbled with my money at the counter, but the cashier didn't even blink, he seemed as keen to get me inside as the guy I had been chatting to had.

It was very dark inside. As soon as I was through the door and before my eyes had adjusted I felt a firm hand on the back of my neck pushing me gently but forcefully to my right into a cubicle. He was dressed in black, and it was even darker in the cubicle, so I felt almost totally blind. I was running on adrenaline so I just automatically did what I had been told and stripped and bent over the bench.

I head him unzip and could hear the rustling sounds of him jerking off but could not get a good look at his cock in the dark behind me. before I could reach back for it he squatted down and starting rimming my ass, probing his tongue into my hole. I started to relax a little and he stood up and got something out of his pocket - it was a little brown bottle. He cracked the seal on the lid and handed it to me. He said "hold that to your nose and take 5 big breaths, as deep as you can". stupidly I did as I was told. I was surprised by the odour, anf the slight burn, but it wasn't till I had finished the fifth breath that I felt the warmth in my face, felt my heart pounding and lots track of anything but the trance music playing. I literally collapsed on the bench.

A cold squirt of lube on my ass briefly roused me, as did the one then quickly two fingers that followed. "Good boy" I heard him croon more to himself as he felt my ass loosen due to the hit from the poppers. "Huff some more" he instructed. I could barely hold the bottle or find my nose, but I did my best to please him and took another couple of breathes in a semi frenzied haze. "That's it boi, relax your hole. Let daddy stretch you up." His voice was gruffer this time, more like an instruction. As the poppers hit I felt him slide yet more lubed fingers in, and he was soon moving them around in a twisting motion trying to make sure I was nice and ready.

As the hit of poppers was wearing off he withdrew his fingers and stood up behind me, placing the tip of his cock right at my hole. He was slowly pressing forwards using gentle pressure. I panicked and asked if he had a condom on. He said "Shush Boi, I know how you want it. My cock just wants to feel your hole before I put a rubber on, I wont put it in." I heard him squirt lube on his cock, and trickle more down over my open asshole and I heard the  shick shick shick sound as he worked the lube all over him shaft with a wristy jerking motion. He said "huff some more amyl and relax". I put the bottle to my nose and as I inhaled I felt him nudge the tip of his cock inside me. He put one hand on the back of my neck pushing me down, and the other hand closed over mine holding the poppers bottle, holding it to my nose. I felt the rush of poppers kick in, but as I tried to draw my hand away from my nose he held it firm. I felt my hole loosen and I started to feel faint. I felt his shaft sliding... sliding... sliding... but then things went black.

I must have passed out. I don't know how long for, but when I came too I could feel one hand still gripping my neck, one gripping my hip and his balls slapping against mine while he was pounding me with long slow but firm strokes. As the haze waned I reached back to check if he was wearing a rubber, but he took the hand of my hip grabbed my hand and pushed it away. I was too limp to resist as I didn't have my strength or senses back yet. One of my arms was pinned under me where I had collapsed whilst jerking my cock, whilst the other he held down beside my head. 

His rhythm grew faster and stronger and was soon accompanied by him saying "oh fuck... oh fuck....  oh fuck...."  and then a half choked "fuck..." followed by a long drawn out "yyyyeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh which grew and faded in volume to match the buck of his hips as his balls pressed firmly against mine and I felt him twitch and throb inside me. He held in deep for a few moments while he caught his breath and I felt the twitching inside slow, then he leant forwards and growled in my ear "that is what a real breeding feels like".

Then he withdrew, zipped up and left, leaving the cubicle door open. I managed to come to my senses and get dressed before the other guys in the club got to use me, and I caught the train home with a raging boner and cum dripping from my ass. I got home to check my profile to find he had unlocked his remaining pics. One showed  him without a shirt, a biohazard tattoo clearly showing on his abdomen just above his cock.

Edited by veryshyguy
error

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is "veryshyguy" not coming back? When I click on his profile, I get this:

"Gone

The requested resource is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address. Please remove all references to this resource."

If he's not coming back at all, I'm tempted to try my hand at writing a Chapter 2 for this story. If he is coming back, I'll patiently await his return.

35 minutes ago, fantasyreader said:

Is "veryshyguy" not coming back? When I click on his profile, I get this:

"Gone

The requested resource is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address. Please remove all references to this resource."

If he's not coming back at all, I'm tempted to try my hand at writing a Chapter 2 for this story. If he is coming back, I'll patiently await his return.

I’d say write your own chapter I don’t think he’s coming back 

• 3 months later...