Smooth hairless hole

I definitely prefer not just my hole, but my entire body smooth for the most part. I normally just shave about once a week or use nair about once a month if i don't have time to shave and it's been a while. That keeps me pretty smooth for the most part.  Been considering getting lasered though as I heard it's a more permanent solution. 

12 minutes ago, Piggyybttmm said:

I definitely prefer not just my hole, but my entire body smooth for the most part. I normally just shave about once a week or use nair about once a month if i don't have time to shave and it's been a while. That keeps me pretty smooth for the most part.  Been considering getting lasered though as I heard it's a more permanent solution. 

I’m curious about Nair. I’ve heard it’s not the greatest but youve had successful results? What’s your process if I may ask?  I’m going to meet my daddy in LA and I want the smoothest pussy for him possible lol 

9 minutes ago, Chubpussy said:

I’m curious about Nair. I’ve heard it’s not the greatest but youve had successful results? What’s your process if I may ask?  I’m going to meet my daddy in LA and I want the smoothest pussy for him possible lol 

I wouldn’t recommend it. Nair doesn’t remove hair from the roots, it just removes surface hair. Same thing with shaving. While nair works, it does leave your ass itchy and a slight burning sensation afterwards. It doesn’t hurt, just uncomfortable. When hair grows back, it itches. You can use nair as a quick removal but I hate the feeling after.

Waxing is best option as it pulls hair from the roots and hair grows back finer and slower. Keep up with it enough and over time the hair becomes finer and less. Also, it leaves your hole not only looking smooth but feeling smooth. 

1 minute ago, Chubpussy said:

It really isn't the best at all, it's better if you have a lot of hair that needs to be taken off. If you don't have much it's better to just shave. 

I really don't use it much, mainly when I haven't shaven for a while and know im going to hook up or just want to feel sexy and good again. It works well for me in that area, also for getting those places where it can be a little hard to reach.

As far as my process, when I'm shaving regularly, I normally take a day a week to shave a part of my body...one day for my chest and arms, the next day for my legs and ass. 

Have fun with your Daddy! Lol

6 minutes ago, NudistBBBLK said:

I wouldn’t recommend it. Nair doesn’t remove hair from the roots, it just removes surface hair. Same thing with shaving. While nair works, it does leave your ass itchy and a slight burning sensation afterwards. It doesn’t hurt, just uncomfortable. When hair grows back, it itches. You can use nair as a quick removal but I hate the feeling after.

Waxing is best option as it pulls hair from the roots and hair grows back finer and slower. Keep up with it enough and over time the hair becomes finer and less. Also, it leaves your hole not only looking smooth but feeling smooth. 

Yeah nair really isn't the best but as you said it works in a pinch. It doesn't make your ass itch if done right though. At least in my experience. I went to get waxed once and had a terrible experience with my waxer so I never went back lol

Personally I recommend waxing over shaving or using cream. The benefit of waxing is that it pulls hair from the roots and leaving your skin not just looking smooth but FEELING smooth. Also when you was the hair grows back finer and slower & if you maintain it, over time the hair just becomes finer and finer and there’s less to pull. 

The pain isn’t as bad as people think. It’s a 5 or 6 on a scale or 1-10 and honestly after few strips it isn’t so bad anymore. I recommend you try that and afterwards make sure you moisturize the area. I use Shea butter and some raw coconut oil the first couple days after a wax to prevent any bumps

3 minutes ago, Piggyybttmm said:

Yeah nair really isn't the best but as you said it works in a pinch. It doesn't make your ass itch if done right though. At least in my experience. I went to get waxed once and had a terrible experience with my waxer so I never went back lol

For me it makes my ass it’s as hair starts to grow back. I recommend go to another waxer if you had bad experience. I’ve had some shitty waxers in my experience, esp. those who miss spots. I recommend looking online and reading reviews. I am sorry you had a bad experience. Unsure where you live but try again 

28 minutes ago, Piggyybttmm said:

Yeah true, that's why I shave once a week to prevent that. How often do you wax? Yeah the waxer was rude and it was quite painful and they missed a lot of spots. I'm in New York 

I wax every 6-8 weeks. Up until a few years ago I used to be smooth neck down: chest, legs, pubic area, ass and hole. I had a wax lady and I would go to her 6-8 weeks.

These days I am not so religious about waxing my whole body however  I do get my hole waxed at every 6 weeks. I have someone who is professional that does at home waxing.

On 6/2/2023 at 12:18 PM, NudistBBBLK said:

I wax every 6-8 weeks. Up until a few years ago I used to be smooth neck down: chest, legs, pubic area, ass and hole. I had a wax lady and I would go to her 6-8 weeks.

These days I am not so religious about waxing my whole body however  I do get my hole waxed at every 6 weeks. I have someone who is professional that does at home waxing.

And it stays smooth that long?  That's perfect, way better than once a week.  

1 hour ago, Piggyybttmm said:

And it stays smooth that long?  That's perfect, way better than once a week.  

Yes. Around week 4 the hair starts to show up and by week 6 or 7 there’s enough hair to be pulled