hotel room fun

jimmsmatt222

This didn't happen recently but I always think of it and needed to share. I went down to Austin TX for a weekend for an event and while I was there I wanted to try an unlocked door night of getting bred. Overall it didn't get to crazy but Id call it a success for my first time, First guy came by and got straight to business fingering my hole for a bit before sliding in. He fucked for only about 5 mins before he tightened up and released his load in me zipped up and left quickly. The next ones were a couple staying in the same hotel and it turned out to be one of their birthdays so his gift was to spitroast someone together although they would only fuck wrapped. They came by and started filling me from both ends while talking dirty about watching each other fuck this slut. The one in me came and they left me there to play with my hole. After a bit I found a younger guy to come by, I think he was early 20s. He came in and I sucked him hard before he fucked me. He only lasted a few mins before he blew his load but he stayed and chatted for a few mins. I told him he could stay and continue using my hole if he wanted while I sucked him some more. He got hard again and I got on my back so he could get back in me. He was really enjoying it and this time when got close he pulled out and he came all over my face and in my mouth. Unfortunately after that he decided to head home and I couldn't get anyone else to come by so I just called it a night and fingered my ass and jerked off till I came before passing out. one day hopefully ill get to try again.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1