When did definition of BBC change?

Oldercumslut

On 6/6/2023 at 6:27 PM, ErosWired said:

As far as I know, it still stands for British Broadcasting Corporation.

In this context, however, I think what you’re seeing suggests that the guy has bought into the stereotype of the Big Black Cock, and expects you to be in awe of it simply because it’s attached to him. If you were responding to the BBC talk in your negotiations, it’s likely he thinks you’ve bought into that fantasy stereotype too, and he’s playing it to advantage. He might also be legitimately roleplaying to accommodate what he perceives to be your expectation of him - regrettable as that may be.

Indeed, if he’s both conscious that men expect him to have a big cock because he’s Black, and conscious of the fact that he’s simply average, he may be feeling that he has to compensate to overcome other men’s judgment, and I find that deeply troubling.

It should be pointed out, of course, that 6” is longer than the statistical median range for adult males, roughly 5.2”-5.8”. Big is relative.

Wasn’t expecting a thoughtful, non-racist response here. Thanks.