Roid freak fetish

Ever since I was a kid I was always into roided up muscle studs.  90's kids might remember Venom, Sabertooth, and the Juggernaut off of Saturday morning cartoons.  T-bone from Swat Katz is a MAJOR furry roid freak inspiration for so many of us.  Especially in both jumpsuit and tanktop working under the jet.  Val Kilmer playing volleyball on the beach?  Forget him!  I'll go with T-bone any day.

It's always been my dream to develop into a roid freak.  Even before I knew what steroids were.  While deployed in the Marine Corps, I would shoot multiple daily loads to the bodies of hot muscle studs in fitness magizines sold at the PX.  We even had a gunny at headquarters that was a bulldog of muscle goodness I regret never asking to help me train while in Iraq.  The women weren't the only ones lusting for what was under his broad chested, olive green sweatshirt.

Well now I'm in my last thirties.  Out of the Marine Corps for 15 years.  Never did become a PT stud while in.  Never a muscle stud out.  Covid was terrible for my health.  I was a fatass before and gained 60 lbs during.  I've lost the 60 extra pounds and am dealing my original fatassery now.  Back at the gym.  Powerlifting again to build some bulk.  All that.

Shitty part is I found out my testosterone sucks.  Like, "lower than a 90 year old man's" bad.  Probably why I never bulked in the marines.  And why, even after powerlifting for 2 years before Covid, I never got much bigger then either.  Finally got my doctor to get me on TRT.  He's conservative though and only letting small doses.

What I REALLY want, the dreams and goals I REALLY have, is to find somewhere to get gear and bulk the fuck up.  To get on testosterone and anabolics, work my way up to handling being juiced to the fucking gills with them, and build an insane amount of massive muscle mass.  *I* want to be some gay marine's spank bank fantasy.  I want to be shameless and vain about my body.  Walk around locker rooms and bathhouses naked.  Just showing off.  Posing for anyone that wants to look or touch.  And taking loads from any guy that comes up and gropes me.

My biggest fetish is to be a roided out muscle pig that lets men enjoy my body indiscriminately for their use.  And even more, to find a muscle hunk of a Master that shares this goal and grows me.  Organizes my gym training, my steroid use, my house training, and my bottom training as well.  Makes me into his bull to breed and pass around at parties and worship his body too.

Maybe someday I'll get there?  I'm still trying to find where to get gear?  Learn how to safely take steroids, but maximize the effects?  Get real bodybuilding training (my gym focuses on powerlifting)?  Etc.  I definitely have a STRONG roid fetish and always have.  I just need to figure out how to start?  It seems to be the one open secret in gay and gym communities that everyone knows and I can't figure out.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Before you become a juice pig, you must complete a couple things at the bare minimum first. It's a good goal to have, and it's good that you know what you want. 

It is highly recommended that you have a "base physique" first. Let your body grow naturally for at least a couple years. If you jump on the injections right out of the gate, it can limit your growth potential. I would hire a personal trainer who will keep you accountable and motivated, and it can be hard to find one that's actually worth the price tag. Some charge a great deal of money for the barest of results; others really know their shit, and can be great for learning everything and adapting to your personal physical needs. Every body is different, and what works for one won't work so well for another. This all assumes that you are new to bodybuilding. If you've got some knowledge and experience, that's awesome. Still, I recommend having a trainer for at least a little while to ensure that you haven't learned something in the wrong way. Let your body do its natural growth, and use the drugs to push you past your genetic limit. Otherwise you may reach your natural limit, as it were, sooner than expected, and piling more compounds on isn't necessarily something that will help. People think that if a little is good, more must be better, and it's not true.

Also, the kind of growth you describe requires a great deal of food. I wouldn't suggest gainer protein shakes straight away, and those can be quite expensive as well as leave you bloated and full of poop in your intestinal track. A coach who can tailor a diet for this kind of growth will also be an asset. 

When you are ready to actively start pinning yourself and taking the pills and injections, also be aware of the cost. This isn't a cheap lifestyle in any way. You will need a good many supplements to maintain your internal economy: milk thistle, NAC, CoQ10, D-3, K-2, ashwaganda, astragalus, fish oils, multivitamins, and so on. ALL are necessary. When I did my cycles, the extra pills here cost me $200 a month. Food was around $300. The injections themselves were $450 for the 12 week cycle, plus the expense of the needles. And be prepared for night sweats, acne that will ruin your look, sleeplessness, mental fatigue, sex drive that bounces ALL over the spectrum, and an array of other things. It's also recommended that one see their doctor for blood exams before, during, and after the cycle to ensure that everything is working properly. This can also fuck up your cholesterol, kidneys, liver, heart, and bones. 

I don't wish to deter you from your beefy aspirations. But it's good to know this prior to starting that journey. If you already do, that's awesome. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the advice.  Truly, I appreciate all of it.  I absolutely agree that I need tome to improve my baseline first.  That's my goal for the next year.  I've hired a trainer.  He's powerlifting based, not bodybuilding, but seems to know his shit.  I'm not a complete newb.  Just played it to test out a few trainers to see what they know and how they teach and correct flaws.  That being said, definitely enough of a newb to know I NEED a trainer to see results.  So I'm happy to spend the money.

I've powerlifted for 2 years before covid.  Getting back into lifting now.  Never did bodybuilding, though.  I want a true bodybuilding coach eventually who can teach me how to juice safely and properly eventually.  A Master who can fill this role would be amazing.  But for now, the coach I have *seems* like a good start.

My first goal is to cut like a motherfucker because I'm fat.  That's a part of the at least 1 year of prep.  After I've lost this fat, I want to clean bulk like made.  It's killing me how little I can eat and enjoy food now.  I'm looking forward to pasta, hamburger, and steak being back on the menu.  Lol.

One reason I'm trying to start now, verses a decade ago, is because I finally have a pay that covers the costs.  I know they'll be high.  My other hobbies are reading, growing my orchard, video games, and camping.  So I'm pretty cheap aside from this.

Again, thank you for the advice.  I'd love to message you and talk about some details that we should probably keep off forums, if you don't mind?  I REALLY want to live out my fantasy and become my fetish.  I could use more advice and instruction if you're willing to give it.

• Like 1

I had a feeling that some of it might be preaching to the choir. Glad you were open to hearing it anyway. 

We can chat if you like, but I don't know what else I could tell you. I'm not an expert, and though I've done it myself, our experiences could be totally different. 

• Like 1