Unexpected bare fuck: Saturday on the forest trail

The mosquitos in the forest were unbearable so we walked to the open field and let the sun warm our bodies. I had been hiking, or I guess “hiking” in a too-small tank top and a pair of thin teal nylon shorts that left nothing to the imagination. The outline of my black cock cage was clear to anyone who glanced downward. He had followed me from the parking lot into the woods, where we sized each other up before the buzzing and biting drove us into the open. Beside the trail he lifted my tanktop and started working my nipples, gently at first, then harder before forcing his tongue into my mouth. He knew exactly how to work me into a sexual frenzy. My cock strained in the cage as I moaned and felt the front of his jeans for his cock. My hand rubbed against a rapidly hardening 8 inches that he soon set free.

I fell to my knees and shoved a bottle of poppers under my nostrils, huffing deeply and feeling the aroma work its magic. I teased the head of his cock with my tongue, worshiping his manhood and admiring the girth. Slowly I swallowed the head and began impaling my head on his shaft until I hit my gag reflex. I pulled myself off and began bobbing and sucking, my mouth hungry for a creamy load. I felt a hand on my shoulder and a quiet voice telling me to stop, he didn’t want to cum too soon. I stood up and felt his fingers on my nipples and his tongue invaded my mouth again, working me into a frenzy. 

He pushed my shorts down and looked at the black cage trapping my cock. His hand tugged on it then felt my full balls. Pulling my tank top off he turned me away from him, working my nipples and kissing my neck. I hit the poppers again as his cock bumped against my ass and slid down, past my taint, hitting my balls. I started grinding against him, enjoying everything this man was giving me. He whispered in my ear how horny he was and that he wanted to take me home to use me hard on his bed. I took a third deep inhale of poppers when I felt his thick cockhead bump into my hole. I moaned as his hands slid to my hips and he pulled me onto him. I gasped, my hole offered no resistance after I had been abusing it all morning with my Mr Hankey’s toy. Even his thickness had no trouble sliding into my gape. As his cock jammed into my prostate I came to my senses. I had never seen this person whose bare manhood was now deep in me. I moaned “stop” as he started sliding out then pulled my hole onto him. “Just a few thrusts”, he said, his hands gripping my hips tightly and driving me onto him. I squirmed but his grip tightened, his thrusts became more forceful. I moaned for him to stop again but he only replied with grunts and more thrusting, increasing in power each time I moved. I could feel my ass surrendering to his powerful cock, letting it take whatever it wanted or needed from me. My mind was a confused haze of lust, amyl, and frightened surrender. My brain was trying to find a way to stop, to get me to my knees, then take his load in my mouth. Suddenly I felt him impale my hole balls deep and let out a groan. His seed was being unloaded inside me. I was being marked as his slut. He pulled out, slapped my ass cheek and grunted  thanks. My eyes followed his departing shape then focused beyond him. A couple walking their dogs was standing down the trail, watching me.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

23 hours ago, Jockstrapbottom said:

The mosquitos in the forest were unbearable so we walked to the open field and let the sun warm our bodies. I had been hiking, or I guess “hiking” in a too-small tank top and a pair of thin teal nylon shorts that left nothing to the imagination. The outline of my black cock cage was clear to anyone who glanced downward. He had followed me from the parking lot into the woods, where we sized each other up before the buzzing and biting drove us into the open. Beside the trail he lifted my tanktop and started working my nipples, gently at first, then harder before forcing his tongue into my mouth. He knew exactly how to work me into a sexual frenzy. My cock strained in the cage as I moaned and felt the front of his jeans for his cock. My hand rubbed against a rapidly hardening 8 inches that he soon set free.

I fell to my knees and shoved a bottle of poppers under my nostrils, huffing deeply and feeling the aroma work its magic. I teased the head of his cock with my tongue, worshiping his manhood and admiring the girth. Slowly I swallowed the head and began impaling my head on his shaft until I hit my gag reflex. I pulled myself off and began bobbing and sucking, my mouth hungry for a creamy load. I felt a hand on my shoulder and a quiet voice telling me to stop, he didn’t want to cum too soon. I stood up and felt his fingers on my nipples and his tongue invaded my mouth again, working me into a frenzy. 

He pushed my shorts down and looked at the black cage trapping my cock. His hand tugged on it then felt my full balls. Pulling my tank top off he turned me away from him, working my nipples and kissing my neck. I hit the poppers again as his cock bumped against my ass and slid down, past my taint, hitting my balls. I started grinding against him, enjoying everything this man was giving me. He whispered in my ear how horny he was and that he wanted to take me home to use me hard on his bed. I took a third deep inhale of poppers when I felt his thick cockhead bump into my hole. I moaned as his hands slid to my hips and he pulled me onto him. I gasped, my hole offered no resistance after I had been abusing it all morning with my Mr Hankey’s toy. Even his thickness had no trouble sliding into my gape. As his cock jammed into my prostate I came to my senses. I had never seen this person whose bare manhood was now deep in me. I moaned “stop” as he started sliding out then pulled my hole onto him. “Just a few thrusts”, he said, his hands gripping my hips tightly and driving me onto him. I squirmed but his grip tightened, his thrusts became more forceful. I moaned for him to stop again but he only replied with grunts and more thrusting, increasing in power each time I moved. I could feel my ass surrendering to his powerful cock, letting it take whatever it wanted or needed from me. My mind was a confused haze of lust, amyl, and frightened surrender. My brain was trying to find a way to stop, to get me to my knees, then take his load in my mouth. Suddenly I felt him impale my hole balls deep and let out a groan. His seed was being unloaded inside me. I was being marked as his slut. He pulled out, slapped my ass cheek and grunted  thanks. My eyes followed his departing shape then focused beyond him. A couple walking their dogs was standing down the trail, watching me.

I heard your hesitation, but sounds like deep down you really wanted this stranger's load. 

I sure would have accepted it with glee!

• Thanks 1