[UK Sauna Slut] Torremolinos Day 2

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Mens-Bar-2-300x225.jpgTuesday saw me arise about 2pm and I showered and decided to wander down to the beach again. *It felt great to be in shorts and tee soaking up the rays, weather like this never happens in Britain, so it was truely what i wanted.

The day, as all the days did, were lazy ones. *Sunbathing, gentle strolling, few drinks and nibbles at the masses of bars, cafes and restaurants. *I’d normally return to the hotel about 5pm, stopping off for my evening meal on the way, then go to bed for a few hours rising at about 10pm.

Tuesday saw me take a wander down the affectionately called “sperm alley”, which is the main throughfare of La Nogelera where the gay bars and clubs are. *I wandered into Men’s bar, and decided to have a beer and check out the dark room.

I wondered down the stairs at the back, and found a*labyrinth of corridors and cubicles, guys moving around in the darkness, music pumping out and the occasional groan coming out of the darkness. *I found a bench, pulled my jeans down, and bent over with my poppers ready. *It wasn’t long before a hand groped my arse, and a dick was probing at my hole. *I hit the poppers and pushed back onto him. *He fucked me for a while, and pulled out, when i fingered my hole, it was all sloppy. *He’d not lasted more than 5 mins, and hadn’t made a sound, but sure enough, the sloppy goo in my hole tasted of spunk… the guy had bred me. *Good start to the night!

Sperm-Alley-300x225.jpgAffectionately named "Sperm Alley"

I waited around for the next top, he came up behind me, and went to fuck me. *I felt back and he was wearing a rubber. *I grabbed his cock and went to take it off him, he mumbled something in Spanish, and pulled away from me. *He then tried to re-enter me again – still wearing the rubber. *Fuck this…. *I again went to pull it off, he slapped my wrist, said something else in Spanish, and walked away. *I didn’t care… I’m a bareback fuck slut… no condom will enter my arse again… I don’t care who the top is, even if they’re really good looking.. it’s bareback or nothing at all. *This guy got nothing at all – his loss, not mine.

Wandering around the dark room I got a few more bits of action, but no more seed up my hole, so I decided to take a walk around La Nogalera and see what else I could find. *As I emerged from Sperm Alley onto Calla Casablanca, a really fit Spanish lad smiled at me, I smiled back and stopped. *He was about 25yo, my height but ripped body. *Tattoo’s down both arms, and looked like something out of a Macho Fucker movie… fucking stunning. He was clearly a rent boy.. but I didn’t care.. I wanted his spunk up me bad. *Between my very bad Spanish and his almost none existant English, we worked out a price, and made off to find somewhere quiet to fuck.

Mens-Bar-1-300x225.jpg

We found a bushy area behind some apartments, and I bent over, took a hit on the poppers and he shoved his already swollen cock up me without any discussion of barebacking. *He fucked me like a jack hammer for the next half an hour, before pumping his seed into me. *It was great…. I pulled my jeans up, gave him the amount we’d agreed… 40 Euros… not bad at all… he was also really nice as well as being a rough looking guy… he thanked me, and shook hands as we left. *We worked out each others names too and said farewell.

I returned to Bar XS where the previous night had been so much fun, and met up with Andrew, Burnie, and the other lads from Birmingham. *We drank the night away, and spent time in the dark room fucking like sluts… I left at about 10am, exceptionally drunk and went back to the hotel – another night of barebacking completed… excellent! So far the holiday was shaping up to be a great one!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.