Garage Sale Cock

SimiSucker

I went to a large neighborhood garage sale today.
Wandering from driveway to driveway, not really looking but open to a deal.
One driveway had lots of neat stuff, some I might have been interested in. Then I noticed a rack inside the door, leather gear, chaps and vests. I spent some time looking for sizes, then asked one of the guys running the sale. Turns out they were all too big for me.
As I was paying for a couple crystal mugs, the guy looks at me and says You want to suck my cock, you look like a cocksucker!
I was surprised but managed to answer yes! He tells the other guy he'll be back in a minute. He leads me through the garage and through a side door, into the kitchen. Looks at me and says Get naked bitch! As I dropped my clothes, he dropped his shorts and produced a nice cock! I dropped to my knees and took it into my mouth. I took a while, lots of fun work before he shot off in my mouth! And if someone was paying attention, they could see us through the living room window, just past the breakfast bar.
As he pulled his shorts up, he told me to stay there and walks back out the door. Shortly his friend walked in and stripped. This guy was buff and built and had a really nice cock! With a dragon tattoo wrapped around it. Very verbal, it didn't take long until he fed me a nice load! Two nice cocks and 2 big loads. Not a bad day.
After I got dressed, savoring the taste of cum in my mouth, I went back out to finish paying for my mugs. Told me the were payment for the blowjobs, now I'm a whore!
Asked me for my cell number and they would call me when the needed release!

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6