Fun at Steamworks

Bottom Jim

Yesterday I was in Chicago and decided to go to Steamworks. Got there about 4 pm Was not too crowded but got busy as day went on . 
Rented a room and showered and cleaned out.

I put my room number on the board and mentioned bottom bb.   
As I was relaxing in the whirlpool a guy came over to me . He said are you the bottom in rm 104. Yes I said He said mind if we go back to your room and let me fuck you.

off to my room we went He was about 40 and had a thick dick   All he wanted to do was fuck. Lubed up a little and in he went He fucked me hard for about 5 min and then I could hear him moan, He shot o huge load in my ass.

we must have been loud because when he opened the door another guy was outside He came in and said he loved a fresh bred hole.

fucked me long and hard and came in me after 6 min or do

when he left I left the door open The cum was dripping out of my hole I took four more loads before I had enough

wonderful time 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11

5 hours ago, Bottom Jim said:

Yesterday I was in Chicago and decided to go to Steamworks. Got there about 4 pm Was not too crowded but got busy as day went on . 
Rented a room and showered and cleaned out.

I put my room number on the board and mentioned bottom bb.   
As I was relaxing in the whirlpool a guy came over to me . He said are you the bottom in rm 104. Yes I said He said mind if we go back to your room and let me fuck you.

off to my room we went He was about 40 and had a thick dick   All he wanted to do was fuck. Lubed up a little and in he went He fucked me hard for about 5 min and then I could hear him moan, He shot o huge load in my ass.

we must have been loud because when he opened the door another guy was outside He came in and said he loved a fresh bred hole.

fucked me long and hard and came in me after 6 min or do

when he left I left the door open The cum was dripping out of my hole I took four more loads before I had enough

wonderful time 

Were they White? Black? Latino?

Was there a few weeks ago. Limped out of there after this HBC (H for huge) mercilessly pounded me for about 20 mins. 

But was disappointed the upstairs was closed and under construction