Anxiety while cruising

Erinbot

I was just like you when I started doing it...I was a scared kid, not sure what to do, how to do it, wasn't sure how to negotiate/ask for sex. There was this wooded place next to a sketchy hotel that guys would hang out looking. I remember riding my bike there, locking it up, taking my shirt off and wandering into the wooded area. There were a few Latino guys there hanging out, shirts off. One was rubbing his stomach eyeing me as I walked into the woods and followed me. I was kind of terrified, but got to a place out of view and he came on to me as I paused by a tree. He got that I was scared and asked if I'd done this before and was honest I hadn't. He was super hot, but also kind and gentle, fucking me and cumming inside me twice before letting me fuck him raw too. We swapped numbers and I became a regular thing with him for a while, but I immediately went home feeling scared, ashamed, a bit dirty, but also turned on. I knew people would judge me for doing what I did but they'd never know unless I told them. There's a code amongst guys who meet up like that....silence is kept. I'd go back after that and was scared every time as it was guys I didn't know, but I knew what they wanted. They wanted to fuck me raw and use me for their pleasure. And honestly, I wanted that. The guilt, shame, and fear slowly faded away replaced by the rush of knowing guys found me hot and wanted to fuck me and cum in me. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

@chipygmalion80  - I  agree with you that these cruise places are not a good idea.  I live in Florida where they routinely have busts in cruising areas, I have driven by a particular location that was the entrance to a wooden area and police were taking pics of guys right in front of passing vehicles, some in handcuffs.  What is worse is some sheriff's enjoy going on the 6'o clock news and posting pics of those arrested in these various sting operations, even mentioning where these guys work.  It's just not worth it.  I'll stick to apps, I offer guys the opportunity to web cam or Face Time with me if they are not so sure.  

Currently the closest cruising area has cops giving out citations for men having sex in vehicles.  Not for me.......I am proficient enough to whore myself out online, thank you very much - 🫢

1 minute ago, PigBoyDallas said:

I was just like you when I started doing it...I was a scared kid, not sure what to do, how to do it, wasn't sure how to negotiate/ask for sex. There was this wooded place next to a sketchy hotel that guys would hang out looking. I remember riding my bike there, locking it up, taking my shirt off and wandering into the wooded area. There were a few Latino guys there hanging out, shirts off. One was rubbing his stomach eyeing me as I walked into the woods and followed me. I was kind of terrified, but got to a place out of view and he came on to me as I paused by a tree. He got that I was scared and asked if I'd done this before and was honest I hadn't. He was super hot, but also kind and gentle, fucking me and cumming inside me twice before letting me fuck him raw too. We swapped numbers and I became a regular thing with him for a while, but I immediately went home feeling scared, ashamed, a bit dirty, but also turned on. I knew people would judge me for doing what I did but they'd never know unless I told them. There's a code amongst guys who meet up like that....silence is kept. I'd go back after that and was scared every time as it was guys I didn't know, but I knew what they wanted. They wanted to fuck me raw and use me for their pleasure. And honestly, I wanted that. The guilt, shame, and fear slowly faded away replaced by the rush of knowing guys found me hot and wanted to fuck me and cum in me. 

"They wanted to fuck me raw and use me for their pleasure. And honestly, I wanted that. ".....so hot, and feels so good and intoxicating