Nasty sweaty breeding in a garage

PigBoyDallas

Got messaged by this skinny kinda trashy pale redheaded dude in his late 20s this morning seeing if I wanted to hook up. I love trashy guys like him and wanted to be chill and not tip my hand at how into him I am. He was pushing really hard for me to host, but I made it clear I couldn't but was cool for car play. He wasn't and finally asked me if doing it in a garage was OK. I asked for details and he admitted he had a partner but didn't feel comfortable having me in the house to fuck, but they have a separate garage and an alley door where I could come in and we could do it in there. It wasn't air conditioned and honestly, with the heat and humidity it sounded like fucking hell. He wanted to give and receive raw and against my better judgement I said, what the fuck. I had to wait until after his BF went to work and did as told, parking my truck on the street and wandering down the alley to the garage that was marked as he described. He was already in there waiting for me and we both stripped down and started kissing. He was exactly as described and he admitted he was so worked up that he wanted to fuck me first then have me fuck him. I was jerking him pretty hard and he had to keep telling me to slow my roll as he was getting close to cumming. Eventually he told me to bend over the hood of a car parked in there. I could feel lube hitting my ass and soon his cock head forcing his way in me, slowly at first, then more aggressively. He'd barely been stroking in me long before he let out a loud groan and I could feel him explode inside my ass. He was apologizing profusely, saying he didn't do this often and got too excited, but I noticed he was still stroking inside me. I said it was OK and he reassured me he had more and kept stroking. I was now more verbal, saying how hot his dick felt in me, how bad I wanted his cum and begging him not to pull out of me. He seemed to really enjoy that and went with it, telling me to beg for his load. I fed into that and soon enough he pumped another load balls deep in me, collapsing on top of me panting. I laughed saying I guessed he needed it and he said what he really needed was for me to fuck him the same way.

He slid out of me and bent over the hood and I did a spit and stick as he didn't offer me lube. He let out a massively loud groan and started eagerly telling me to fuck him hard. He was telling me how bad he wanted it, how good my cock felt and not to pull out, telling me to use him. I started calling him a slut and a whore and he was agreeing, telling me he was a cheating whore. I love nothing more than hearing guys are cheating on their BFs, GFs, wives, husbands, or whatever and I went with it, telling him that he probably got bred by lots of guys. He said he did and I said how hot it was that he let random guys breed his ass. He admitted he did and how bad he wanted my load and I pumped it balls deep inside him without stopping my strokes. He begged me not to pull out and said how bad he wanted my seed. I said there was more where that came from and kept stroking. I was wondering how much was true and how much was just talk, but if I was here breeding him raw in a garage and totally random I could only guess he's taken more than a few loads this way. That he hadn't asked my status told me this guy was a pig and just wanted to breed and get bred and so I pumped a second load in him calling him a slut and a whore which he loudly agreed he was. It was my turn to collapse on him and mark him with my sweat as well, licking the sweat off his body and telling him how hot he was. I slid out of him and he dropped to his knees to suck me clean, showing me what a pig he truly is. Once he was satisfied he stood up and again we were kissing deeply and intensely. He thanked me for being understanding about having to do it out in the garage and I admitted it kind of made it hotter and he agreed. I could tell he'd done it before and was tempted to ask, but thought the better of it. I told the truth and said the garage setting made it hotter and he admitted to doing it before in the garage and liked having random guys fucking him that way. And I had my answer. He was a dirty slutty cum pig who liked getting rawdogged by random guys like me. We swapped numbers and he asked if I could come by to fuck in the garage late nights as sometimes he did that too. I said that was cool and was kind of hard again knowing he was slipping out of his home and his BF and letting random dudes breed him raw in the garage. We kissed some more and I got him hard again and he joked I should stop before I got him hard again. I told him to text me again and hoped he would.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 18

3 minutes ago, PigBoyDallas said:

Got messaged by this skinny kinda trashy pale redheaded dude in his late 20s this morning seeing if I wanted to hook up. I love trashy guys like him and wanted to be chill and not tip my hand at how into him I am. He was pushing really hard for me to host, but I made it clear I couldn't but was cool for car play. He wasn't and finally asked me if doing it in a garage was OK. I asked for details and he admitted he had a partner but didn't feel comfortable having me in the house to fuck, but they have a separate garage and an alley door where I could come in and we could do it in there. It wasn't air conditioned and honestly, with the heat and humidity it sounded like fucking hell. He wanted to give and receive raw and against my better judgement I said, what the fuck. I had to wait until after his BF went to work and did as told, parking my truck on the street and wandering down the alley to the garage that was marked as he described. He was already in there waiting for me and we both stripped down and started kissing. He was exactly as described and he admitted he was so worked up that he wanted to fuck me first then have me fuck him. I was jerking him pretty hard and he had to keep telling me to slow my roll as he was getting close to cumming. Eventually he told me to bend over the hood of a car parked in there. I could feel lube hitting my ass and soon his cock head forcing his way in me, slowly at first, then more aggressively. He'd barely been stroking in me long before he let out a loud groan and I could feel him explode inside my ass. He was apologizing profusely, saying he didn't do this often and got too excited, but I noticed he was still stroking inside me. I said it was OK and he reassured me he had more and kept stroking. I was now more verbal, saying how hot his dick felt in me, how bad I wanted his cum and begging him not to pull out of me. He seemed to really enjoy that and went with it, telling me to beg for his load. I fed into that and soon enough he pumped another load balls deep in me, collapsing on top of me panting. I laughed saying I guessed he needed it and he said what he really needed was for me to fuck him the same way.

He slid out of me and bent over the hood and I did a spit and stick as he didn't offer me lube. He let out a massively loud groan and started eagerly telling me to fuck him hard. He was telling me how bad he wanted it, how good my cock felt and not to pull out, telling me to use him. I started calling him a slut and a whore and he was agreeing, telling me he was a cheating whore. I love nothing more than hearing guys are cheating on their BFs, GFs, wives, husbands, or whatever and I went with it, telling him that he probably got bred by lots of guys. He said he did and I said how hot it was that he let random guys breed his ass. He admitted he did and how bad he wanted my load and I pumped it balls deep inside him without stopping my strokes. He begged me not to pull out and said how bad he wanted my seed. I said there was more where that came from and kept stroking. I was wondering how much was true and how much was just talk, but if I was here breeding him raw in a garage and totally random I could only guess he's taken more than a few loads this way. That he hadn't asked my status told me this guy was a pig and just wanted to breed and get bred and so I pumped a second load in him calling him a slut and a whore which he loudly agreed he was. It was my turn to collapse on him and mark him with my sweat as well, licking the sweat off his body and telling him how hot he was. I slid out of him and he dropped to his knees to suck me clean, showing me what a pig he truly is. Once he was satisfied he stood up and again we were kissing deeply and intensely. He thanked me for being understanding about having to do it out in the garage and I admitted it kind of made it hotter and he agreed. I could tell he'd done it before and was tempted to ask, but thought the better of it. I told the truth and said the garage setting made it hotter and he admitted to doing it before in the garage and liked having random guys fucking him that way. And I had my answer. He was a dirty slutty cum pig who liked getting rawdogged by random guys like me. We swapped numbers and he asked if I could come by to fuck in the garage late nights as sometimes he did that too. I said that was cool and was kind of hard again knowing he was slipping out of his home and his BF and letting random dudes breed him raw in the garage. We kissed some more and I got him hard again and he joked I should stop before I got him hard again. I told him to text me again and hoped he would.

mmmm...fucked by random guys....."dirty slutty cum pig" no better place to inhabit in the service of cock

• Like 2

On 6/15/2023 at 5:26 AM, PigBoyDallas said:

Fuuck yeah I had an alpha that had a garage that used to breed me there all the time at night late usually spun n poppered af jockstrapped jus bent over his car n took his raw cock he usually nut at least 2 even 3 loads without stopping jus milked his raw cock usually after I’d been out cruising so high load count in my jockpussy so fukn hot I should write about it share with u bros 

• Like 1

On 6/16/2023 at 7:45 AM, WestPhillyGuy said:

Sounds like a perfect get-together to me. I hope you can do it again.

I have since then. Usually he messages me at night once his BF has gone to bed. Meet up in the garage to swap loads. It’s hot as he has his BFs load in him already and I’m churning it deeper into his ass along with mine. He loves it because his BF will have no idea another guy has added his load to him. He’ll breed me too and make me lick his cock clean after. Sunday night he was hanging out in the garage as I was leaving as he had another coming over to breed him so clearly he’s getting a lot of action in the garage.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2