Any other cumdumps slowed down during pandemic and …

dadbodcumdump

In my case this wasn't true at all. However, if I am being honest about it, the height of the pandemic period during 2020 and early 2021 was one of my most sexually active periods, as hard as that may be to believe for many.

I made the decision early on that I wasn't going to change my sexual activities. Provided of course I could find sexual partners - and I didn't have any trouble with that. I think working from home made it easier for many to hookup spontaneously. My work days were punctuated by brief breaks to take (and sometimes give) loads from guys.  I will admit I found it amusing when I had 'Taking Loads Now' and my load count for that day up on my Grindr/Scruff/BBRT profile, etc, how many guy who loudly stated "No Hookups at this time" on their profile messaged me for no string sex.!

All the usual sex venues were closed (officially at least, I know some of a couple of saunas in the UK that held private events during lockdowns) but pre-2020 I used to host private groups, so just did that.  I have two houses, one in London and one outside the city and they are both reasonably spacious, so that was useful for holding group fucks.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

My experience mirrors that of @GymAddict If anything, my sexual encounters went up. I wasn’t a Covid denier and, in fact, have now had 6 jabs. But working in the media made me a lockdown/mask sceptic because I witnessed first hand how the media was whipping up hysteria for clickbait. My cynicism only increased when those of us working in television production were considered “an essential industry” (really?) and given permits to travel, which felt all very “Show me your papers!” It was a bit like being given a Golden Ticket. The Swedish response, much derided at the time, is now being vindicated by every major study into Covid policies. But I digress.

I, too, had two houses during this period, and travelled every week between the two. Grindr, Scruff, BBRT and FabGuys (especially FabGuys) were busier than normal in Manchester (but flaking declined considerably, interestingly enough) and because I had an apartment in MediaCity and could accommodate, let’s say I didn’t go without. I must say that I did form a bbubble for a while, so my hookups were more regular. In that sense, my behaviour did alter a bit. At my apartment block there, which was curious mix of showbiz folk and drug dealers, there were parties every weekend. But, then, our Lords and Masters in Downing Street who came up Covid restrictions were partying, too, (a reference only Brits might get).

Do I feel guilty about any of this? Not a jot. I took an informed risk assessment and acted accordingly. I found much of the reporting from some of my colleagues reprehensible, especially as I knew many of them, too, were breaching Covid restrictions. But then many, if not most, people did if they’re honest with themselves. Some just bent the rules more than others. 

Edited by RawPlug
  • Like 1