Oncall Cumdump pre-loaded while waiting.... Smooth as fuck!!

bottomdad123

Over the last few days I have been trying to meet up with my thirty-something Fuckbud , he has been traveling for work so it's been slightly difficult to arrange our schedules. We have a great arrangement, I am his "on call cumdump."  He loves to call me that.  It's works great, he gets a nice piece of ass, I get bred with a nice load, no lines, no waiting. No muss, no fuss!! He is a great fuckbud.

Yesterday, we agreed to a late night fuck. My guess it would be 1 AM or later.  He was going out drinking and when he came home he would hit me up for a breeding.  I agreed I would be waiting for him and ready.  It certainly works for me. One of the last time we did that, it was a fuck to remember at 2:30am.  It was a hot, long, slick breeding. He fucked me for over an hour, I loved it, felt so good. Both of us remember it! I love my hole worked good. Fuck me!!

Around midnight, while waiting to be "called",  a top who was in a hotel about 3 miles from me hit me up on Sniffies, he was looking to breed, dump a raw load.   To be honest, my FB loves a pre-loaded hole and I thought, why not, I am just waiting, so off I went to take a load.  I drove to the hotel, no keycard to get into the hotel, the room door was open....   The top was on the bed in the other room waiting for me to suck him hard!   I sucked him, and he ate my ass and then he fucked me, after a few minutes he blew his load deep in me.    I got dressed and headed out!!  Mission completed.

When I got to my car I checked my phone, its now 1:15AM, no message.  As  I was pulling out of the parking lot my phone buzzed.  It was my fuckbud, he was ready to breed me.   PERFECT! Bring it on!

I told him I would be on my way,  I asked if a pre-loaded hole would be ok,  he said "FUCK YEAH, HELL Yes!!    Little did he know I was pulling out of the parking lot of a hotel with a fresh load in my hole. I was already on my way, in the car, heading his way!! 

I arrived at his apartment and thing are how they aways have been, I buzz his unit, he lets me in. I strip down to a jockstrap in the living room, he is waiting in the bedroom for me to get ass up on all fours on the bed!  I love it, he is ready to fuck!!

Now I really love a pre-loaded fuck, it's so smooth.  Last night it was incredible. My FB slid right into me.  It was so hot,  last night again he fucked me every way to Sunday.  He's a great top, he knows how to fuck, he fucks me deep, he teases my hole with the tip of his cock, he asks me to back up onto it, pushing his cock into me as deep as it can go.  I don't know what it was last night but it was another fuck of a lifetime. It was of those hour long fucks where I won't forget for a long time.  We fucked until we were spent!

We laid there for a bit, catching our breath, totally satisfied,  then I headed home and snuck back into my bed about 2:30am.

This morning I got a text from my FB,  he was ready for fuck and go, a simple breeding.   I showed up,  stripped in the living room and was on all fours on his bed taking his cock in just a few minutes!!    Less than 10 minutes later I was back in my car on my way home, satisfied with a nice load in my hole

How I love being a cum-dump taking a load!!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

I’m glad I get to do this for a few days every week for me to be able to get my holes used and filled up with a lot of semen loads from my regular tops is a dream come true available for videos and groups of men into raw sex. A whore bottom is what I am looking for loads from strangers and new top friends since I’m able to host at my new home 

24125C76-B84A-4DEA-933F-C27B8896BF8C.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 6/17/2023 at 10:37 PM, Pozpunk said:

I’m glad I get to do this for a few days every week for me to be able to get my holes used and filled up with a lot of semen loads from my regular tops is a dream come true available for videos and groups of men into raw sex. A whore bottom is what I am looking for loads from strangers and new top friends since I’m able to host at my new home 

24125C76-B84A-4DEA-933F-C27B8896BF8C.jpeg

I think every man’s dream is to have access to a cum dump like that. Unfortunately they always come and go.