Having a bf as a flight attendant + a visit to Edinburgh

Sharp-edge

So my bf is currently working for an airline company. It's quite fan I think travelling all around (although time is super limited) and he is abroad quite a bit (so we don't sleep wth me). I was unaware that this profession is quite gay friendly (preferred by gay men I mean). I have on the back side of my mind that he could cheat on me (I'm not sure if it's that bad actually but I'd prefer that I wouldn't know it and it wouldn't happen too often). I also worry a bit, if everything will be okay during the flight, if the passengers are kind towards him as he is with them. I think if he gets tired of all these duties and moving in the airplane corridor and serving meals etc and if his colleagues are okay. I know that if he has a hard time he wouldn't tell me because he keeps everything inside. He looks happy though.

He found me a business class ticket for Edinburgh. It was the first time (but I hope not the last time) I went business. That's the way that every person should be treated. When in Edinburgh I could move with him hand in hand without raising eyebrows or any other body parts and that was so comforting. It was the first time to do that in public (we're together for almost 10 years). I met people there and spoke with them, it felt so refreshing meeting a new culture and saying hey he's my bf and not my "friend". I also got the chance to chat in english with some native speakrs which was fun.

I just wanted to share these thoughts.

• Like 4