[UK Sauna Slut] Early Morning Grindr Fuck

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

image-9b317cab2e335431b7ff0be6dd5a29b1995e6807-300x156.jpgSo before I went to bed last night i logged into grindr to see who was about, it was 4am, i was tired, and really had to get some zzz’s as was up early for work..

A guy messaged me, fit profile pic, couldn’t see his face… this is the conversation which took place and what happened afterwards.

The pic on the left is the guys profile pic on grindr…

Him: How can you have clean NSA fun when you don’t know the person?

Me: Easy, just cos a person barebacks doesn’t mean they’re riddled with disease.

Him: Don’t get it.* Do you get checked often?

Me:* Fairly often, every few months or so

Him: Ok

Me: why do you ask?

Him: Just wondering, bareback is dangerous, but horny.

Me: Why do you think you cant have clean fun with someone if you don’t know them?

Him: I’m horny now

Me: BB isn’t that dangerous, i’ve done it since i was 16 and never caught anything serious from it.

Him: Yes, but you only need one time and its for life.

Me: True, but a HIV+ guy on medication cant infect a negative guy.* So really now most guys are on medication, there’s a minimal risk of hiv transmission (not quite true, but i was horny and pushing my luck!)

Me:* Besides, you only need to be hit by a bus once and you’re dead for life, but we still sometimes cross the road without looking properly… icon_wink.gif

Him:* Yeah but most guys don’t get checked and keep on spreading.* Sorry, not been (sic) rude, just stating facts.

Me:* Not quite right, most guys who openly admit to being into bareback get checked regularly. *They’re more open about the guys they have sex with and the type of sex they have.* They’re clued up on sexual health.* It’s those lads who say they only play safe and then bareback when drunk or high that spread the bulk of the diseases.* That’s not my words, thats the NHS official line. (True, I was told this by a HIV consultant at my last check up…)

Him: Oh, cool!

Him: Right, i’m off to bed, no sex tonight!*

Me: Plus regardless, bareback just feels better and its so much better than sex with condoms.* What you into sex wise?

Him: LOL, i know… *I’m top.

Me:* Cool… i’m bottom….

PIC_0005-300x225.jpg

(I sent him this pic)

Pause of 5 mins…

Me: So you wanna fuck my arse then?

Him: What, now? Where you live?

Me: By football ground (I send him my address)

Him: You alone?

Me: Nah, housemates in but he’s fast asleep…he’s gay, we always have guys around for fun.

Him: Hmm….

Me: It can be anonymous if you want, door unlocked, me laid on bed already lubed up and lights turned off..

Him: Can we do doggie?

Me: Yeah doggie is good…

Pause of 10 mins…

Me: 07986479507 text me if you want to meet sometime, i’m free tomorrow.

Him: aww… not now?*:-(

Me: Yes, come now if you like, but be quick, got work in 5 hours and need some sleep

Him:* House number?

image-45b66952d575adb15c8b0035f80ddd61c2be0d67.chat_-225x300.jpg

(he sends this pic of his cock…)

Me: Number X, front doors unlocked… enter the house, up the stairs, room on the left…

Me: How long will you be?

Him: 5-10 mins

By now i’m thinking either this is great, or he’s wasting my precious sleeping time.. I unlock the door and get on bed ready, I decide to give him 15 mins then go to bed if he’s not here.

Me: Text when you’re outside.

Him: Ok, is your room hot, i like hot sweaty sex.

Me: I’ve turned on the heater… so we doing bareback?

Him: You sure you not got any diseases?

Me: I’m clean…

Him: Ok, bb then.

Me: How long now til you arrive, 5 mins.

I check his distance, he was 2 miles away at the start of the chat, its now showing 1 mile…

Him: Coming through town now.

Me: You driving?

Him: Yes… you are clean right?

Me: cool… yes, i promise, i’m totally clean.

Him: ok.

I hear a car outside, and it parks outside my house…

Him: Ok, i’m here..

HOLY SHIT… i’ve talked a guy into barebacking… this is soo cool!

Me: ok, doors open, i’m ready, come on up…

Him: You sure you’ve no sickness?

I didn’t reply… but laid on the bed, and hit the poppers.** The door opened, and I heard footsteps on the stairs.

My door opened, and a guy walked in.* I heard him strip off, and then he mounted the bed.* His cock was already achingly stiff, about 6.5” long.* I reached around and felt his toned chest and legs.. they were silky smooth, not a hair on them.. naturally smooth.* I had a twinkie!

He put his cock up against my hole and pushed it in.* I once again reached around and felt his cock to be sure he was doing it raw – sure enough, no rubber on this cock.

BINGO! Thank you Grindr!

He fucked me doggie style for 20 mins, until i begged him to cum inside me.

Him: I’m cumming…

Me: Go on, cum inside me…

I was fondling his balls and felt them empty of their contents.* He pumped a huge load deep into me, and slowly pulled his cock out, as he did so, some cum dribbled out and ran down my balls.* Fucking heaven!

He got dressed and then left without saying anything.* I lit up a smoke, laid on the bed and fingered my cummy hole.* My phone was still running Grindr, and it alerted me to a new message.

Him: Are you sure you’ve no diseases? Cos what we did was very wrong… i’m worried.

Me: I’m clean. Don’t worry.* Hope you enjoyed it, I sure did.* I’m going to go asleep with your cum inside me.

Him:* I sure did enjoy it, great arse! Thanks!

Me: You’re welcome… hope we can meet up again sometime.

And that was that… he drove off, and I went to sleep with a stranger twinks spunk oozing from my cum hole.* I got 4 hours kip then went *to work feeling really tired, but happy that i’d taken that chance moment to log onto Grindr…. in less than an hour, I’d been told i was dirty for barebacking, and then turned the twink around and got him to breed my arse.

All in all a good hour spent!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.