LINCOLN PARK FUCK

Webster9

LINCOLN PARK FUCK

It was a rare day with no fog, and temperatures in the high 70’s, a perfect day to work on my tan, and maybe get laid.

My favorite place to go is Lincoln Park, a small park that has a very secluded clearing that only gay men seem to know about.  On a warm sunny day, you see only the briefest attire:  small, tight Speedos, tiny thongs, and more than a few men tanning completely naked, even though that isn’t legal.

Before I left the house, I was feeling full of confidence, having shot a good strong booty bump deep in my ass, followed by a butt plug to be sure that the booty bump stayed put and got completely absorbed.  Next, I hit the glass pipe maybe half a dozen times.  Lastly, I pulled on my favorite silicone cock ring.  Wearing it always makes my ball sack swell to at least triple its normal size.  Besides, it feels great !

After packing everything into a size small Speedo, I grabbed my beach bag which I always kept ready to go, containing sun screen, a couple bottles of water, poppers, a glass pipe, a lighter, lube, and a large beach towel.

When I got to the park, I hiked up the short distance to the clearing.  At 11:00 there were already 7 or 8 men there in various stages of undress, including one couple that had stripped down completely.

After spreading out my beach towel, I pulled off my shorts and tee shirt.  As the latest guy to arrive, all the other guys were checking me out.  I laid down on my beach towel then rummaged around in my beach bag until I found my lighter and my glass pipe.  From previous experience, I knew that there were always a lot of men smoking weed.  The booty bump I had administered before I left the house gave me the courage to hit the glass pipe right out there in the open.  After 6 or 8 good hits on the glass pipe, I pulled off my small, tight Speedo.  The butt plug I was wearing was a clear sign that I was definitely a bottom.

By now, I was feeling pretty well spun, and I couldn’t keep my hands off my limp Tina dick, then alternating between stroking my dick and playing with the butt plug, fucking it in and out of my hungry hole.  Gradually, more and more men showed up and staked out acceptable places with a good view of all the other men.

Soon, an older middle age man entered the clearing.   He was wearing a tank top and shorts.  I couldn’t help but notice that he was staring at the butt plug I had jammed in my ass.  He spread out his beach towel maybe 4 feet from me, and I watched him undress.  I didn’t care that he knew I was watching him.  It’s all a game, anyway.

When he dropped his shorts, it was obvious that he was sporting a very impressive bulge in his Speedo.  I knew that it was very common for gay men to “pack” their Speedos to make it look like they were a lot bigger than they actually were.  But that wasn’t the case with this guy.  Although he was wearing a chrome cock ring to keep him semi hard and showing a good sized bulge, the rest was all him, flopping around as he tugged his Speedo down.

All the while, I let him see me working my butt plug in and out of my ass.  From the looks of his dick growing longer and thicker, I could see that he was definitely interested.  For a while,  continued playing with my butt plug, then I pulled it all the way out and threw it into my beach bag.

I took a couple hits of poppers, then offered them to him.  While he was huffing the poppers, I spread my cheeks with both hands, again and again, showing off my slightly gaping hole.

Now I was face down, and he got on top of me.  I loved the feeling of his weight on top of me, and I especially liked feeling his big cock head tickling my butt hole.  Both of us were moaning, it felt so hot.  Suddenly, he pulled back, spread my cheeks, and buried his face in my ass, and tongue fucked my hole.  That was driving me wild, and I was practically begging to have his big donkey dick inside of me.

I didn’t have to wait long.  He fucked his cock up and down my crack a few times before his rock hard cock found my hole.  I gasped as he shoved hard and forced his way into me, balls deep.  He hit the poppers then handed them to me.  I took continuous hits as he pounded my ass.  Feeling his huge cock stretching my hole felt incredible.  I was glad I was spun as fuck, so that I could take it.

When he was ready to unload, he locked his hands around my throat and he slowly pulled his cock back then rammed it into me, again and again.  When he was completely spent, he let go of my throat and rolled off of me, letting me gasp for air.

I happened to glance around the clearing and saw that almost every guy there had his camera phone up and had been recording video of the entire scene.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 23

• 2 weeks later...