What's the strangest thing you've been asked to wear while sucking or fucking

Dandy

Just wondering what the weirdest thing you have dressed as worn or seen someone wear while breeding / being bred?

For me it was a guy in denmark who was a furrie who dressed up in a full body wolf costume, the creepy type not the cute cartoon type . Must have cost a fortune. But he also had white  lingerie over the fur. The tail was attached to a small butt plug & the furry dick detached so he could fuck in the suit.

He had me wear this super cheap onesie with tights underneath he "chased" me round his house a bit before catching me and ripping off my clothes and a hole in the tights before holding me down on the bed and fucking me like a pneumatic drill.

He howled  when he came and I had to try so hard not to laugh  I was shaking.  

When I got out of the shower he was just chilling in a wolf t-shirt smoking a joint

We got stoned and ended up sucking each other, edging each other for a good 45 min before he shot a big load  into my mouth then jerked me off onto his face.

When I left he was laying on the fur rug naked splattered in cum snoring gently.

You meet some interesting people in Christiania 

• Like 1

The guy tied me to the bed, stepped out, and came back in wearing a black robe and “Jason” type horror mask. Unlike you, I couldn’t hold it in. I broke out laughing. Totally burst his bubble. He didn’t end up fucking me, but he had already had his fun cutting my clothes off on a St. Andrew’s Cross and taking pictures, which is what he had been mainly after to start with.

Chatted up this BBC on Grindr and he had me come over.  Guy opened the door and first thing he says is "There are panties, a skirt and a top in the bathroom. Put them on or go back home."   Literally said nothing about cross dressing in our messages. 

So anyway I went to the bathroom and he fucked me. 

• Like 2

On 6/29/2023 at 8:49 PM, VistaCaBB said:

Chatted up this BBC on Grindr and he had me come over.  Guy opened the door and first thing he says is "There are panties, a skirt and a top in the bathroom. Put them on or go back home."   Literally said nothing about cross dressing in our messages. 

So anyway I went to the bathroom and he fucked me. 

Not gonna lie.  I love getting fucked in a skirt, panties and stockings.  🙂

On 7/1/2023 at 10:24 PM, married4pozcum said:

Not gonna lie.  I love getting fucked in a skirt, panties and stockings.  🙂

You and me both,  ( plus a tall pair of red or black doc martens) I also love seeing a big hard cock straining against a sexy pair of panties, precum soaking through, slipping my thumbs in the sides and pulling slowly down until his cock springs free bouncing slightly as I lean in and open wide. 

Ill sometimes wear panties and long stripey socks or stockings under my jeans/sweats when I hit cruising spots nearby.Makes me feel more submissive, sexy and slutty, plus the fabric against my cock gets me extra turned on which I swear makes me a better more obedient cocksucker.