Ball Play

Most of the men I suck off understand my fascination with their balls.  When I'm sucking cock, it's been my practice to take time to get the boys in my mouth or at least to pull or squeeze them.  I'm curious how other cocksuckers approach getting the boys involved?

Edited by downtownswallow
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

His balls are very important. If he's not controlling me, usually I'll start the blowjob off by gently licking his sack. If you're not spending a good amount of time on his balls, it's not cock worshipping in my opinion. His cock has no power or purpose without his balls. They are equally important. I love to lick around the sides of his sack, that usually drives guys crazy, before I take one of his nuts in my mouth. I enjoy knowing how sensitive they can be when I have one in my mouth, the trust he's putting in me to take care of them. That ball has millions of sperm in it, it's so precious. I like to think of a cock like a nice car that I really admire. His balls are like geeking out over the engine, being really fascinated with how it works and where its source of energy comes from. The engine must be babied and taken care of. You gotta take care of the engine so the car can perform well and satisfy you. Same thing. Give attention to his balls, take care of them. Rub them, tickle them, hold them in your hand as you suck him. If he wants to jerk himself off, then get down and there and start licking them. It's a great feeling when a guy is stroking himself and edging and feeling a dedicated sucker tonguing and sucking his sack knowing that his sucker loves balls and sperm and is gonna eat his load whenever he decides to bust.

• Like 1