FREE USE CUMDUMP - symbol?

BBSub18

Hey guys, I'm thinking of visiting my local gay sauna soon.  I know from BDSM sites that there is a symbol for FREE USE women.  I'm wondering if there is a gay equivalent symbol for a FREE USE CUMDUMP - no cock or load refused.   Thanks in advance!

I haven’t heard of a ‘free use cumdump’ symbol, but I think adopting the fee use symbol you’re referring to would be a brilliant notion as a tattoo on an ass. What else would it mean, in the context? The only downside would be a possible lack of general recognition outside BDSM circles.

The other thing about adopting it as a tattoo is that it’s all very well to fantasize about wanting to be a constant target for direct sexual advances, but in actual practice, you’d want to think seriously about your preparedness to accommodate anyone at any time, or deal with the possibly negative consequences of rebuffing men who took your symbol at face value when you weren’t feeling it.

For those unfamiliar, the ‘keyhole’ symbol being discussed is usually a circle with the shape of a simple traditional keyhole cut out of the center.