[Toxic Twinks] The Party

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Toxic Twinks...

I'm sitting here late at night, having just returned from doing the most slutty thing I can think of ever doing. I can feel fourteen loads of toxic cum leaking from my hole, planted there by six guys hoping to knock me up with their baby. Tonight was the first of three poz parties, with me as the featured "neg" bottom.

Here's how the very methodic party went down. Round one involved all six guys sitting around our host's living room, already naked and hard, while I went around sitting on each person's cock for a few minutes. While sitting on an individual's cock, I got to get the feel of their cock, got me relaxed and comfortable, and gave the person a chance to verbally introduce themselves to me with a little bit about them and how they got pozzed.

The second round, I got bent over the couch while each person got to take a turn fucking me until they dropped their first load in me. After they finished unloading in me, everyone was to keep jerking off and build up a load for the third round.

The third round was a free-for-all. Keep jerking off and building up a load until ready to cum, then ram it in me and unload.

The first round was very hot learning about their stories as I felt their cock in me, leaking their pre-cum into me, preparing my hole to be seeded by them.

Guy 1 - Our 29 year old host who I've hooked up with a couple weeks ago and organized the party. He's proud to be poz and likes to share it. He even has a bio-hazard tat with "Poz Pride" lettered around it. He shared with the group that he figures that he became poz while studying abroad for a semester in England. He got hooked on going to bathhouses and sex clubs in London and occasionally weekends in Berlin, when he also got hooked on bareback. Since then he's been around to bathhouses and clubs in Chicago, L.A./Palm Springs, D.C., San Fran, Toronto, Montreal, Denver, New York/Fire Island, and Sydney. He claims to have been with over a thousand guys, but only a guesstimate since losing count. He loves to take loads there, but also likes when college guys swoon over him and then let him fuck them raw.

Guy 2 - A beautiful twink-ish 20 year old kid with a nice 6-7" cock. He was pozzed three months ago by our host and is now the one obliged to help seed me. He likes to party and decided to take control of his health and destiny by getting pozzed instead of worrying about it in the PNP scene. While he was telling me his story he accidentally lost his first load in me a bit premature. Not a bad thing since it helped lube me up even more for the rest of the guys to enjoy.

Guy 3 - A 37 year old very well built jock-ish type with a bio-hazard tat on his upper arm with about a 5" but thick cock. He said he's been poz for about 15 years. He got it while using and injecting. After finding out his status, he was able to get clean and sober and started working out for the first time ever. Now he feels better and is healthier than he ever has, despite being poz.

Guy 4 - A 26 year old blond boy with very charming looks and about a 8" curved cock. Says he has been barebacking since he started having sex 11 years ago. He's also the only one in the group to claim that he's never had a condom on his dick. He got tested for the first time when he was 19 and it came back poz. He recently got a tattoo as well... a more artistic interpretation of a bio-hazard symbol around his pierced navel, surrounded by a typical sun like tattoo that many younger guys have adorning their abs.

Guy 5 - A 40 year old, although he looked much younger, like he was in his early thirties by my guess. He's a vers/bottom with about a 6" cock who likes to edge and can cum many times in one night if he keeps edging. He's been poz for a little over a year. He was in a relationship for ten years prior to that. When he started fucking around like a horny teen again he didn't want to go back to using condoms after having not worn one in his relationship for ten years. He had obviously already been edging since he also came in me during our intro.

Guy 6 - A 24 year old (I think), small framed dark skinned smooth guy with about a 5-6" cock. He loves the outdoors and water and went to southern California to college so he could become a surfer. He had a boyfriend while in school who was cheating on him and passed along the HIV. His boyfriend didn't know it until after he tested poz after finding out he was cheating and confronted him on it. In retrospect he's no longer angry since he's also become a bareback cum addict and probably never would have let himself get that uninhibited if he hadn't already tested poz. He also wanted to talk with the other guys about their tattoos since he is thinking about getting one and asked if I would get a bio-hazard symbol to advertise if and when I test poz. I probably never would.

I started off round two with two loads in me already. The 40 year old went first and dropped his second load in me. I don't remember exactly the order of everyone else since it's a bit of a blur. The 20 year old kid went last and took his time getting off his second load in me. By the time he was done, the 40 year old was ready to blow his third load into me. After that I just waiting for the next guy to get ready to dump a load in my ass. While waiting between guys during the third round I was really leaking cum from my hole, but our host kept catching it with his fingers and pushing it back up and in, not wanting any to get away. One by one they each fired off their last load into me. Everyone was done except the 20 year old. It was obvious he wasn't going to be able to get a third load off, so the 40 year old stepped in and added his fourth and final load in his place.

I had taken 14 loads and my ass barely felt sore. I guess the 16 load pump-n-dump a couple weeks ago with some much larger cocks over a much longer period of time made this one feel like a breeze. My friend has said he'll try to break my 16 load record at the next party, and do more to make sure my hole gets sore and raw for them.6604046120611392664-4550299067786019868?l=toxictwinks.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.