Having no luck

Dirtysouth

I'm traveling right now, responding to posts on CL about anon gloryholes and pump n dumps, and really no one is responding.

Are there just a lot of flakes out there? I've been saving up my cum for 2 weeks, even jerked my dick to make it precum and be ready to pop down some guy's throat, and still, no luck.

I send a pic, stats... oh well. I guess when I get back to New Orleans I'm going to go sit at the bathouse and see if anyone wants a go.

Has anyone found the 100% best way to get blown or fucked when needed/wanted?

Thanks,

DirtySouth

Craigslist is mostly flakes and trolls. Stick to Manhunt or A4A, guys there tend to be somewhat less flakey (though not always).

Always get a pic before inviting a guy over, and try to get him to either text message or call you. Most flakes won't give out a phone number. Also, don't bother with guys who live more than a few miles away. Usually, if a guy lives more than 15 minutes away, he's either going to show up an hour late, or not show up a all.

Where you at? Damn, that 2-week load should be a MAJOR draw!! If You happen to be in ATL let me know!!!

If you're having problems attracting responses, pics and an honest ad might help improve things. Honestly, a lot of suckers will read "2-week load" and think it's too good to be true, so it must be a bot. You might want to hedge your bets with ads in advance ("I'll be in town on xxx night") as well as day-of ads if you haven't gotten any luck. Some CL folks are notoriously only looking for RIGHT NOW (and will even blow you off if you ask for 20 minutes to shower up), while others prefer to schedule hours or days in advance.

As for avoiding flakes, getting a phone number is probably the best filter. Even a txt can weed out some flakes, as they will know they can expect an angry and inconvenient series of calls if they decide not to show. Get a pic, even if you're looking for anon (it can be a chest pic or dick/ass pic, whatever... this is 2011 and anyone who can't take the time to store some photos of themself on their phone or computer to send back to you, probably also won't bother to actually show up. Reciprocally, be sure you have pics of YOURself if they ask for it, even if it's just a body or cock shot). Believe it or not, some flakes only flake because they think YOU might be a flake, lol.

And lastly, follow up! If you've set up a meet in advance, give a call or message a few hours (and again a few minutes) before the agreed upon time. This helps avoid tweekers who 'forget' and drunks who make appointments and don't remember them the next day. Even for last-minute hookups, a courtesy call or text after the email exchange is good (to inform "I'm on my way now, ETA in xx minutes", or "see you soon" aka I have your number and you're gonna get bitched at if you don't show up)

Don't be too afraid of over-communicating beforehand. Even a LONG series of emails and texts can still maintain the necessary anonymity of a completely wordless and faceless encounter of flesh-on-flesh. The "three emails or less" crowd usually mean they want to book a hookup in three emails or less. If you send a fourth or fifth as confirmation after everything is arranged, that's cool (and they should respond to confirm)

Worst case scenario, if anyone sounds perturbed that you're being pushy, explain that you've had previous flakes/cancellations and want to be sure they show up (but don't mention that on the first communication, it can make it sound like there's something wrong with you)

• 1 year later...

Post your OWN ad on Craigslist rather than cruising those of others. That's what I do.

I'm very specific and leave no room for questions and make no exceptions. It may seem a bit wordy when you write the ad, but you'll get exactly what you're looking for. Usually guys that are serious about hooking up will read that you're serious about hooking up--and those are the guys that will respond.