Anonymous on all 4 for DL bi trucker

Out here in the rural area we live in, action is not something you run across too often.  For weeks I’ve been chatting with a trucker who’s married to a woman and claims she knows he likes to fuck and breed boy pussyhole.

recently I started working out again and while I am as far as mars

from being ripped, I am feeling better about myself and almost 46, I find myself comparing myself to those two twinks and jocks on only fans.

so I finally agreed and was waiting for him on all 4s.  Had just changed my cheeks and honestly my hole is something super special as it’s very warm and tight even at this age.

he took down his pants and in minutes I was swallowing him balls deep and that’s where the hottest thing comes to play.  He had these super thick low hanging balls that hit my chin and then slapped against my hole.

he got a good rhythm going and even commented we should make a sound video it was so hot.  He rewarded me with a HUGE MASSIVE WET load….

my bed smells like it right now.  Gotta wash the sheets before hubby returns o. Sunday….

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1