If it wasn’t for my wife I would suck way more dick

• 2 months later...

I've been divorced for a few years now and I've been sucking WAY more cock and swallowing so much more cum. I took 81 loads in August and 115 in September. Taking most in my mouth and on my face, but I get some in my cunt as well. No real interest in pursuing a woman at this time. Loving my faggot ways. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm one of the lucky ones, my wife encourages me to suck more cock. Married guy msg'd me yesterday on another site, he was heading to town to visit family without his wife. Asked if I could suck him off. He wanted me to bring a pair of my wife's panties for him to wear. I asked her to pick a pair she could sacrifice, she gave me a flesh colored lace bikini cut and said have fun. Arrived at his hotel, went up to his room, handed him the pair. He put them on in the bathroom while I stripped down. He laid on the bed, I played with his cock through the lace, when he got hard the panties were no match for his cock so pulled them aside and I went to work on his cock. Spent the next 10 minutes sucking his cock. He got close and asked where I wanted it, no answer I just put his head in my mouth and stroked his balls.... as his cock pulsed and fed me that delicious married seed. I got dressed, he handed me the panties, I said keep them in case you want me back. Hoping to get a repeat today. 

• Like 2

On 7/9/2023 at 8:31 AM, Explorer10cs said:

Does this statement ring true for anyone? If it wasn’t for my wife, I would be sucking cock night and day.

It rang true for years and years. Until it boiled over in me and I got a divorce. I can now check into a motel any time I want, put ads out and take loads. Only regret is not going full cumdump when I was 18.