Increasing the mailbox capacity on this site

I communicated with one of the moderators (Viking8X6) a few months back & he suggested that I post this in the "Tips & Tricks" Forum portion of this site so here goes:

I think it would be a great idea to increase the mailbox capacity on Breeding Zone because it ends up being a win-win for everyone. Although I love to interact in the forums with public posts & replies which I do often & will continue to do so, sometimes interaction with other BZ members requires a more private/DM setting. In my mind, since storage capacity is relatively cheap compared to other upgrades in the cyber world, it seems like it would be a simple & cost effective solution to a rather small inbox. I have a BZ  buddy right now who wants to continue contact with me but is apprehensive in connecting outside of this site which I can understand, Because my storage is currently at 93%, (and I don't want to delete any of my older messages because I like to re-visit some of those message threads & also sometimes reconnect with those members on those same message threads), this presents a problem. With my "almost-full" mailbox, I am now less receptive to continuing direct communication on this site with other members. By increasing the mailbox capacity, everyone wins AND it encourages members to engage WITHIN the BZ site thereby utilizing the site more & more regularly. Can we earn a larger inbox by increasing our participation & ranking on the site? Can it be an option as an upgrade for a cost? Just some food for thought. So that's my spiel. Any thoughts on the matter fellow members?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.