First Grindr Hookup in a While

bentover4u1972

I've grown disenchanted lately with apps like Grindr. We all know how many fakes and flakes are out there. But after a hiatus I decided to reinstall it and see if there was anyone new around my area.

Being 'new' on the app, I garnered 100+ views in my first couple of days back, and after only 5 days I'm at nearly 200. One guy who reached out lived - literally - less than 1000 feet from me, which I knew meant that he lived in the large apartment complex next door. Our first day chatting he was crazy horny but his roommate was due home before I finished working for the day. That was Friday. We messaged a bit over the weekend, until this morning I learned that his roommate was working until 8:00.

During my period of hookup disillusionment, I threw away much of my paraphernalia like my lube and - critically - my douche. I had been meaning to pick up another but hadn't gotten around to it when he invited me over after work today. We agreed that it would be oral only, but I cleaned up as best I could just in case. I'm a stickler for hygiene but he had already made it clear that un-douched wasn't a deal breaker.

I walked over to his place and knocked on the door. He was slender, nearly my height and about half my age. He seemed nervous as he led me to the bedroom, and at first I thought we might get stuck in some friendly conversation that went nowhere until finally he sat down on his bed. As he lay back he slid off his shorts and underwear, revealing a small, flaccid cock. I had seen a pic of it at full hardness, and assumed he must be a grower instead of a shower.

Boy, was I right. After less than 30 seconds in my mouth it was standing at full attention, slipping ever so slightly down the back of my throat as I worked my mouth up and down. He had warned me that it takes him a while to cum, so I was a bit nervous as I'm not used to performing prolonged oral - everyone wants my ass sooner or later. And he, thankfully, proved to be no exception! It actually sounded like I had him kind of close. I felt him spurting precum in my mouth and savored the sweet flavor. Then, he stopped moaning and looked down at me.

"Do you think you're mostly clean?"

I stopped sucking for a moment and tongued the underside of his dick head. "Yeah, shouldn't be too bad," I replied. He obviously wanted my ass and I was NOT going to refuse. I hoped desperately that I was right.

I climbed on the bed and on his instructions lay on my stomach with my legs together. He climbed on top of me and spit on my hole. His cock was already slick and glistening from my oral attention, so he positioned himself and slid easily into my ass. It had been a while since I got fucked so I was surprised at the way it opened up to accommodate him.

He slid all the way in as he lay down on top of me and looped his arms under my armpits, holding me in place. To my surprise he immediately began pounding me like a jackhammer! There was no rhythm, no finesse to the movements of his hips; there was only a sense of desperation in the quick, hard pounding he was giving me.

I normally hate that kind of fuck. In fact, I've kicked a guy out of my regular blindfolded cum dump sessions because all he has to do is get on top of me and I know it's him. But this guy was a little different. His cock actually felt good inside me where the other guy's felt like I was being stabbed repeatedly with a twig.

So, I settled in and let him do his thing. He'd slip out and ram it back in, each time asking, "Is it in?" He hammered away for what must have been 20 minutes, panting heavily in my ear as he tried to work the cum from his balls. The one positive was that he was able to confirm that I was, in fact, clean and not making a mess on his bed.

At last he announced that he was going to cum, and just as he said the words I felt him slip out of my hole again. He kept going until he said he was done, then immediately asked, "Want to do that again sometime?" Hmmmmm.

He got up and dressed as I went to the bathroom to clean up. I found no cum anywhere - in or on my hole, or between my legs. It was then that I realized he hadn't cum yet. But, he seemed to be done, and quite truthfully so was I.

We shook hands as I left, and agreed to meet up again 'soon'. Part of me isn't sure I want to, but the other part tells me that he needs my tutelage to become the top he could be. Why bother, you might ask? Because from the moment we started chatting on Friday until I left his place today, not once did he say anything about using a condom. We need more tops like him. Hopefully, all it will take to help him reach his full potential is a bit of guidance and encouragement.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1