Playing with Cornholes and Getting Creamed at the Bar

NWUSHorny

Let me know if I should continue my sexcation exploits here or if I should take it to the blog section.

Playing with Cornholes and Getting Creamed at the Bar

So last Wednesday night I crossed fucking in a bar off my bucket list. I'm not really a drinker and don't smoke, so bars aren't high on my list of sex venues to go to. I had previously been sucked and sucked a little cock at the bars, in fact once in Denver I was being sucked by the guy next to me while sitting at the bar when a bartender bent over the bar and grabbed a tasted my dick a couple of times as he walked by, so I wasn't a total innocent.  Back to the present, I went to underwear night the Barracks Bar in Palm Springs with every intention of completely losing my barroom virginity. I wasn't really sure what to do, and didn't get things exactly right I'm sure. I bought a beer and stripped down to my jock as soon as I arrived, wishing I had known to bring a lock since they had lockers available if you brought your own lock. Eventually more guys started trickling in and I started to see some activity as well as getting fondled and taking advantage of packages being offered for me to fondle several times. Out on the patio and in the bar itself most men were either in their underwear, a jock and a few just had a sock over their cocks. I think I had only seen one brief suck when a young cub came appeared on the patio and we started ogling each other. He came over and started kissing and fondling me, he wasn't huge by any means, but was nice and hard producing lots of precum, so I pulled him out and licked it up for him. Unfortunately he wasn't in to doing it quite so openly so he pulled me off kissed me and said he would find me later.

At this point I was at a bit of a loss how things were supposed to work, but by this point there were a few guys starting to fuck so I was reasonably certain I could figure it out. I approached several guys who were obviously into not doing anything except teasing and cock blocking when I witness a group break up after some fucking and there were several empty seats along the wall next to the guy who had topped. I sat down, a little too far away from him when a fully clothed guy plopped down between us and started talking to me about he didn't know what to do, and started wondering out loud about the potential for police raids and the consequences for both the men and the establishment, which could have been a total boner and scene killer if he had been here in Portland (if I could even get things started in the 1st place). After just a few minutes another guy around my age came up and offered both of us his dick, which immediately found its way into my mouth. After just a bit of sucking I noticed the guy I had been planning to make a move on had stood up and was giving his hole to someone, so I spun around and was rewarded by getting the cock I had been sucking up my hole for at least 5 minutes. Meanwhile boner killer guy just continues to sit there looking uncomfortable. After it broke up I turned to boner killer and stated "I don't know about you, but I know what to do now," and walked off.

Ten or 15 minutes later another guy approached me and guided me to the opposite side of the guy I wanted who was still sitting next to boner killer. We sucked each other and the guy I was originally trying to hook up with and ended up both fucking and getting fucked by my original target, all with boner killer still sitting there looking increasingly nervous. I really didn't notice any obvious breeding, but did have my dick in couple more guys over the course of the evening. A little after midnight the cute cub found me again and wanted to fuck me in the bathroom, so I followed him to a lockable washroom with a single toilet and a stopped up sink, I immediately dunked my shorts that I had been carrying in the stopped up sink when he pushed me down to suck him before he gave me a long hard fuck that ended with my getting bred, after which he let me suck his dick clean and lick the fucksweat off of his ball, which was worth having to drive back to the hotel in wet shorts. I found out his name and that he was 20 years younger than I am.

By this point the crowd had started to thin, and it was mostly fully clothed attention whores left, after 10 or 15 minutes of no sex happening around me, I decided it was time to head back to the hotel, which may have been a mistake because one of the bartenders was flirting hard with me despite the fact I had only had 3 drinks (the last of which didn't even contain alcohol) over the course of the evening.

Since I hadn't cum yet I went on back down to the river, and found a handful of guys there, but none of them seemed to be interested in me. There was a tall black guy I would have gladly bred or let breed me, but he ignored me and let a short latino guy fuck him in way to public of a spot for my taste. Since I wasn't getting in action at the river I went back to my hotel and went on Sniffies and found an older "cum dump" staying in the same hotel who obviously had not been bred yet that night, lubed him with some of the 34 year old cub cum from my hole and dropped my load before going to bed.

All in all a very good night.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2