Observations About Different Cruising Styles and What Men Are Seeking at in Person Fuck Venues

NWUSHorny

So, I just got back from my sexcation and for once am not sexually frustrated. I spent 5 and a half days in Palm Springs and 3 and a half days in the LA. I bought day passes at 2 gay resorts Palm Springs, when to 2 CumUnion parties (one in each location), cruised parks in both locations, as well as going to a warehouse orgy and a bathhouse in LA.

Where I went in Palm Springs:

Palm Springs is a gay mecca, and I would expect it to draw the full spectrum of gay men, I was not disappointed.

All Worlds Resort did not seem to have unrepentant ass fuckers like myself and the regular clientele seemed to be heavily oriented toward oral, which just isn't my thing. Despite there wonderful mazes, indoors and out, I did not manage to fuck or get fucked while I was there. I don't know if it is always like this, but it has been my experience the 2 times I've been here. Like everywhere else I went in Palm Springs there were also guys there to social, look for a husband, attention whores and sides who don't do anything that even remotely meets my definition of sex that frustrate me so badly in the PNW. I'm sure more than a few of them were trying to slut shame me. I did not either fuck or get fucked while I was there.

CCBC, I went to both a CumUnion Party and bought a day pass on a different afternoon and stayed until early evening. Both times I was there I was able to both fuck and get fucked which matches my past experiences (I've probably been there a dozen times). While there were enough unrepentant fuckers at CCBC for me to have fun, there were also plenty of oral only, and all of the other groups that don't do anything sexual. Another observation I made, was even at CumUnion, there were couples and groups that stuck together and prevented their partner or friends from straying into slut activities. On the afternoon I was there, there was also a group of 5 really young friends who were trying to outdo each other as total sluts (fucking and getting fucked by almost anyone willing, so my kind of men).

The Barracks Bar, had a nice mix of men, both the kind that I can hookup with and the kind that frustrate the hell out of me. Both groups were represented in large enough numbers that I would guess all but the guys that get off on cock blocking left satisfied.

Parks, there were numerous parks in a very small area that I was able to find through Sniffies and Squirt (interestingly they did not both list all of the same cruisy parks, so it pays to check both) where there was a lot of activity. The mix of guys in the parks was similar to what I found at The Barracks, during the day and up until about midnight I'm pretty sure I would be able to find a willing partner somewhere.

Where I went in LA:

LA is a large city, and seems to have the full spectrum but has places you can find that are very specific to your wants

Men's Meat Up warehouse parties 2 days a week in Van Nuys, this is one I have been to before my last trip and it did not disappoint. Other than a few voyeurs it seems to attract mostly older men who are into both fucking and sucking. It has a very darkroom that has a sign at the entrance encouraging groping and fucking, as well as beds and sling in better lighted areas. I am totally in my element at these parties, I always get exactly what I'm looking for and don't have to worry about wasting time with guys who aren't looking for casual sex.

CumUnion, while the party at LAX Sanctuary has always been great for me, this time was even better, for whatever reason it did not even attract voyeurs or even oral only guys this time. This time it was the same as the Men's Meat Up party with a larger crowd and no darkroom. Everyone was groping each other and my aggressive sexual approach didn't offend anyone. I stayed the full time and left a very happy boy.

Parks/beaches, were pretty much the same vibe as Palm Springs, the cruisy spots I found were further apart but easy to find, and had men looking for the same thing I'm looking for. This is consistent with my experiences in most of North America.

Flex bathhouse, I had never been to Flex, but all of the bathhouses I've frequented in LA in the past are now closed. It had the same mix of men that I found at The Barracks and in the parks of both cities. I was very successful in finding willing partners to both fuck and get fucked by. This is consistent with my bathhouse experiences in most of the US and Canada.

Slammers, I didn't go this time, but in a past visit I was able to fuck and get fucked but it took more effort due to the posers and outright cock blockers (there was one guy that occupied a prime fuck spot in the darkroom whose only purpose for being there was to shout no and swat away anyone who tried to engage him for any kind of activity. It is halfway in between what I enjoy in most of North America and what frustrates me in the PNW. I can get laid, but it is more effort and there are men there that do not welcome my style.

Where I currently live in the PNW:

I won't go into another rant about the lack of fucking in the PNW, if anyone wants to look I have made plenty of past posts about it. Having lived other places and traveled extensively throughout North America for work I know I can easily find at least some casual fucking even in small cities east, northeast, south and southeast of the PNW. Unfortunately I've never found it here.

Feel free to add your own observations and places you are familiar with to the thread.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1