Disappointing Report From Indianapolis

ErosWired

• 2 weeks later...

Cumunion in Indianapolis, August 2023

I am planning on going to the Cumunion in Indianapolis next month (August). This would be my first time going to a Cumunion and I'm wondering what to expect. As a bottom, I'm fantasizing about being used as a cumdump in a gangbang, but I'd settle for getting fucked by multiple tops. Like I said, I'm fantasizing. Id I don't get the opportunity to participate in some sort of debauchery, I'll be disappointed.

Will someone that goes to Cumunion in Indianapolis, or has gone in the past, tell me about their experience with it?

And do a lot of guys go, or is it sparsely attended?

9 hours ago, INcumdump said:

Cumunion in Indianapolis, August 2023

I am planning on going to the Cumunion in Indianapolis next month (August). This would be my first time going to a Cumunion and I'm wondering what to expect. As a bottom, I'm fantasizing about being used as a cumdump in a gangbang, but I'd settle for getting fucked by multiple tops. Like I said, I'm fantasizing. Id I don't get the opportunity to participate in some sort of debauchery, I'll be disappointed.

Will someone that goes to Cumunion in Indianapolis, or has gone in the past, tell me about their experience with it?

And do a lot of guys go, or is it sparsely attended?

This topic is about a disappointing visit to the Indianapolis CumUnion, so I suggest you read through the initial post to get a sense of current conditions. Don’t go in with high expectations, especially of being the target of a gangbang. It’s not impossible if you set your definition of ‘gangbang’ low - when I was there last month I did take five cocks in a row on the fuck bench. But the second time I mounted it I got none even though there were seven guys in the room - your mileage may vary. Also, that is hands down the hardest, most uncomfortable fuck bench I have ever used, and it rocks back and forth alarmingly. If you do plan to try it, bring a pair of soft kneepads and elbowpads.

How well attended it is depends on things like the weather, if it’s a holiday, and what else is going on in town that night. I imagine their new price structure may also make a difference. If you go, they’ll let you in for 3 hours, and you’ll pay $10 an hour for the privilege, plus a membership fee if you’re not a member. This is up from $4 an hour. After 3 hours, you can get more time, but you have to check out of your room and then ask for another room. Don’t ask to have your time extended.

I’ve been to many CumUnions in Indianapolis, but I won’t be going to any more.

• Like 1