Helping sick Sauna patron

MIGHT BE fiction!

We were playing in a dark maze at the top level of the sauna, with a mixture of tops and bottoms and a sling. 

A patron that I was bending and sucking his dick, starts trembling and apologies and asked to be excused, he was walking unsteadily and slow away from me and I led him to a small private room within the dark maze to settle down. 

he laid down, and I could have a better look at him, he is a 40+ year old average looking bear and was shaking/shivering uncontrollably and running a temperature. “It got worse” he lamented. An awkward silence and he got weaker and laid on the bed. 

I spread his legs, lubing his hole, (I’m vers), and finger him, his insides are clean, and I lube my cock and start to missionary him looking into his eyes, hoping that I’m fucking a newly Pozzed ass. 

i start to engage in poztalk with him, and he reciprocated positively (pun intended)- appears that he also suspect that he is going through early stage of his fuck flu 🙂 it makes my dick harder and I seldom top, but this is making me very horny, although I’m shooting blanks into him. 

i didn’t last long on his newly Pozzed, feverish arse, and I blew my load into him. About to leave when I saw his rock hard dick pointing at me, but I’ve came and would have lesser inhibition to be a bottom. Hence, I start wanking him off, with more poztalk and telling him sweet nothings. I stroke his chest and play with his nipples and sense his body tensing up, I quickly went down on him to take his very fresh and new poz load. 

i made my leave from the room, I start drinking a little and slowly enjoying my well earn poz cum. Then I passed by the dark maze with the sling, I recognise the same unwanted bottom hogging the sling with actions happening beside him (this sling lizard doesn’t gets the hint doesn’t him?) 

I went up to the unwanted bottom and slowly spit out the poz cum to lube his bottom, and he was so excited and I am careful to spit out bit by bit , to minimise wastage. Eventually I gave him all my hard earn poz cum into his well lube arse, and I kiss his forehead and say “nah, I’ve came already, and am helping you get lubed up for other tops” I winked at him and left the sauna. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1