Seeded my fuck boy's buddy

Bokkierob

My regular fuck boy, Drew is away for a few days - he’s being fucked by a Berlin leather daddy. I was real horny last night and I wasn’t up for jerkin off again - I needed to breed. I texted a buddy of Drew’s Ryan. He’s  a cute lad and I’ve had a 3some with him and Drew in the past he and Drew have fucked regularly but he’s only ever sucked my cock. So I sent him a pic of my hard cock dripping precum and said Drew's away and I needed to fuck and seed his ass so how about it. He said yes and came over an hour later. I was already naked when he got here so I undressed him and took him to my bed. Ryan’s got a beaut firm ass so I put him on his belly and opened his legs. I buried my face in his crack and forced my tongue deep in his hole. Man he smelled great and tasted better. I ate his ass and lounged his hole - had him moaning and writhing under me. I couldn’t wait so I mounted him and slowly went balls deep up his chute. I fukkin grunted - his hole felt awesome gripping my cock. I said “you understand Ryan, I’m in you bareback and I intend to shoot my load in you” He whispered “yeah” With that I started fucking him and within 10 minutes I was pumping a big load of sperm deep in his hole. After I shot my load he came over my chest and laid on top of me.I asked him to stay the night and he did. I sucked him off in the morning - nice load. Yeah I texted Drew to tell him what I did with his buddy.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

4 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

My regular fuck boy, Drew is away for a few days - he’s being fucked by a Berlin leather daddy. I was real horny last night and I wasn’t up for jerkin off again - I needed to breed. I texted a buddy of Drew’s Ryan. He’s  a cute lad and I’ve had a 3some with him and Drew in the past he and Drew have fucked regularly but he’s only ever sucked my cock. So I sent him a pic of my hard cock dripping precum and said Drew's away and I needed to fuck and seed his ass so how about it. He said yes and came over an hour later. I was already naked when he got here so I undressed him and took him to my bed. Ryan’s got a beaut firm ass so I put him on his belly and opened his legs. I buried my face in his crack and forced my tongue deep in his hole. Man he smelled great and tasted better. I ate his ass and lounged his hole - had him moaning and writhing under me. I couldn’t wait so I mounted him and slowly went balls deep up his chute. I fukkin grunted - his hole felt awesome gripping my cock. I said “you understand Ryan, I’m in you bareback and I intend to shoot my load in you” He whispered “yeah” With that I started fucking him and within 10 minutes I was pumping a big load of sperm deep in his hole. After I shot my load he came over my chest and laid on top of me.I asked him to stay the night and he did. I sucked him off in the morning - nice load. Yeah I texted Drew to tell him what I did with his buddy.

You can bet your bottom dollar that Ryan texted Drew about it too.

• Upvote 2