[Toxic Twinks] This Week's Update

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Toxic Twinks...

Zach returned home Monday, but not before I hooked up with one of my regular f-buds to swap loads. Then the 40-something year old guy from Saturday messaged me asking for another quick pump-dump-n-go. I obliged and he left just before Zach got home. After he arrived, he immediately wanted to fuck. He was a little surprised to find two loads in my ass, so he fucked another one of his in using their cum as lube. It really turned him on to hear about my multiple fucks every day over the weekend. He didn't get much action while away since he was with family 90% of the time, but Sunday night he hung out with one of his local friends and f-buds. He got two loads from him.

On Thursday I finally remembered to call my birthday buddie's monogamously taken friend. He gave me his cell number when we were at the bar last Friday and said to call him during the day sometime. He was at work so he asked me to text him for more privacy. Turns out that he has been fantasizing about hooking up with me since we met. I hadn't say anything about being a bottom or barebacking when he sent me a message saying he wanted to breed my hole like he breeds his own boyfriend's hole. Of course I want to let him! He wants to set up a mutual lunch hour some day next week. He has a regular f-bud on the side that lives a couple blocks from his office and he lets him use his place while he's at work for other hook-ups as well. This boy is obviously a lot naughtier than my first impression of him!

Last night we got a message from a guy we've both been talking to for a while. He sets up pump-n-dumps for a bottom friend of his and always invites us. The bottom isn't much my type of bottom, but the top who sets it up is hot as hell. We've been talking about sharing lists of tops and getting him over to fuck us as well. He thinks that would be fun too, but wanted us to come share his bottom friend first. Usually scheduling conflicts have prevented us from being able to do so, but last night was a good night for us so we went over to this guy's non-discript house and each put a load in the bottom. Like I said, he was underwhelming in his attractiveness, but the hot host was there naked and watching us so I just kept thinking about him fucking our asses. The bottom also had a nice cummy ass, so as I started fucking him I closed my eyes and thought about my hole being that cummy ass sometime soon. It worked and I was able to stay hard and get off. Now I just hope the hot host doesn't flake on us.

I'm finishing up a more detailed story on the best hook-up of the week and possibly one of the hottest stories I've blogged about yet, so stay tuned...6604046120611392664-3104225298075502834?l=toxictwinks.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.