Bareback v Condom

Guest slobbvers

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a couple of tops say, after they fucked me raw, you shouldn't get fucked without a condom. I'm like, wtf?

You weren't complaining when you flipped me over on my stomach, lubed my ass and then fucked me hard and came in my ass. Don't get preachy with me when we both consented.

Ever happen to anyone else?

I have meet alot of guys on a4a and other sites and they all say safe condoms only but when they cum by they do not even bother getting out the condom they let me suck them get them hard and then i turn around they slide right on in raw and fuck me and then bust their nut deep.

Yep. Most "safe only" tops on a4a like it raw. But if you say Anything Goes, many potential sex buddies will avoid you, even if they'd go raw if given the chance. I put "safe only" in my profile for the same reason. If they have Safe Only or don't list anything, I ask em "U fuck raw or safe only?" Most will recognize what's up and ask "why? you want it raw?" or "how u want it?" or say "depends" or "both" or "prefer safe but done raw" or just "raw"

If their profile says Anything Goes or list raw-only in their profile, I straight up tell them "Hot profile. Raw tops do it better!" and they know my profile listing aint for shit...

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
On 9/9/2012 at 7:57 AM, flexbtm said:

I agree with cumdumpbna and hungry hole that most guys on a4a will fuck bareback with minimal convincing, all it takes is some sucking to get them hard then some teasing their naked cock with my asshole and they slide right in. Most will even breed my ass--some ask first, and of course i tell them to breed me, but others apologize for breeding me after letting go without asking--kind of funny at the time actually. Just let nature take its course. A hot ass is where their cum belongs.

And some guys don't ask or apologize. :) 

There is nothing wrong with someone wanting to protect themselves from hiv and other sexually transmitted diseases by using a condom. It just seems you and this guy weren’t on the same page with sex practices. That’s ok. You can both find other partners.

Not to jump on the bandwagon here, but I it's true and I agree.  Safe tends to the be default answer with many tops I have been with, but once you get them horned up, it's VERY simple to get them to go bare.  You simply tell them it's bare or nothing.  They NEVER choose nothing once they have gotten that far.

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Not to jump on the bandwagon here, but I it's true and I agree.  Safe tends to the be default answer with many tops I have been with, but once you get them horned up, it's VERY simple to get them to go bare.  You simply tell them it's bare or nothing.  They NEVER choose nothing once they have gotten that far.

So agree!! 

Guest Reeo

I use condoms most of the time. Have there been instances where neither of us had a condom and I got hot creamy load up my ass? Dam right 😉

It’s my practice not to fuck strangers or friends  I don’t think are as diligent as me. I still have some men friends that enjoy nights at the bathhouse that I enjoy getting fucked by BUT it’s with a condom. They’re extraordinarily talented Tops and usually cum from their efforts but knowing what I do about them I feel better and can focus more on their orgasm in my ass if I’m not worrying about what STD they acquired the night before from one of the multitude of men they were with. 

On 9/8/2012 at 12:24 AM, NiceHard1 said:

I met a hot cute guy at the dick dock this week. We were both already naked and started making out. He then asked me if I had a condom. i replied, no, do you? He said no, and th en turned around and started wetting his fingers and got his manhole wet for me. It sure looked like and invitation to dive in with my wet raw cock, and that I did.

Sounds like not having one turned him on even more. 

Nearly every profile I look at says "safe sex only."  Hell, until about 6-8 years ago, most of mine did.  My thoughts were "I'm clean, but if I check any of the bareback boxes, it makes me look dirty."  Now, I just check the box that says "safe sex: never."

Still though, I know others do the same thing, probably for the same reason.  I start early on in the conversation by hinting about bareback.  If they want more pics, I send them one with a raw dick in my ass.  They usually either don't make a comment or ask if I would let them bareback me like that.  Very rarely does anyone say no, because they're "safe only."  For the ones that just don't say anything, I listen to clues in the conversation and drop hints along the way until I have hooked them.  Then I make sure they know I'm expecting to get bred.  If anyone is still on the fence, I tell them that I'm allergic to latex and they would need to be ready to rush me to the hospital in case of a reaction.  No one wants to tell the nurse what they were just doing when they ask "how did it happen?"

That strategy has about a 95% success rate for me, with nearly ALL of the remaining 5% being the ones that bailed after the first bareback pic.  

• Like 1