New to this and looking

FliptheSwitch

TLDR; straight white boy wants to continue breeding subby sluts but also wants to try milking hung alpha with his pussy.

Hi Everyone! 

I go by the name Cee online, I’m 25 and discovering more about my sexuality every day. I’m 6’1, white, masc with a bubble butt and a 7” girthy uc dick. I was a strict top up until recently but I’ve started to feel a shift in my interests as of late. 

I’ve been obsessed with breeding ever since I was a young man, before I discovered my bisexuality. I was fixated on the feeling I got whenever I’d burst inside of a girl, that perfect ecstasy of knowing my seed was planted firmly.  

Almost 10 years after my first creampie, and many hours discovering myself, I’ve realized that maybe I want to bred. 

I’ve only ever topped before and I love to cum bb inside of sluts of all genders now, although my favourites are cis women and trans women to be honest. 

I recently committed to testing my hole out with my gfs dildo and I have to say I think I’m meant to take dick. I have a sweet (although hairy) pair of white cheeks and I found out that I love to be oiled up. 

Other than the toy I’m effectively a virgin, but I’ve had a lot of practice riding it. Not so great at sucking dick yet, I can make you feel good but my gag reflex needs some training. 

Long story short I’m accepting messages from bottoms and tops;

— TOPS MUST BE DONKEY HUNG —

BEBD401A-EBDF-4FA1-AF48-EB31203034B3.thumb.jpeg.e3deb798f34881fa149607ec08dd19cb.jpegI’m sorry, if I’m going to lose my virginity I don’t want to be able to go back to normal  (bbc to the front)❤️

• Like 1

• 2 months later...