Places to CHAT ? Need someone to exchange experiences, desires, kinks with.

Sub-Cocksucker

I like having someone like minded to chat with on a regular basis about experiences, encounters, kinks, desires.
Either a fellow sub, that is used often and hard like me, that has fallen down the rabbit hole.
Or a very DOM older man that has used and owned subs.

I like to report my daily sexual activity to someone, almost like a confession.
And I like to have my head constantly filled with sexual kink and depravity.

I just cant seem to find any good chat sites, or ways to find others to chat with.
I miss the days of yahoo chat rooms.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2023 at 12:01 AM, Sub-Cocksucker said:

I like having someone like minded to chat with on a regular basis about experiences, encounters, kinks, desires.
Either a fellow sub, that is used often and hard like me, that has fallen down the rabbit hole.
Or a very DOM older man that has used and owned subs.

I like to report my daily sexual activity to someone, almost like a confession.
And I like to have my head constantly filled with sexual kink and depravity.

I just cant seem to find any good chat sites, or ways to find others to chat with.
I miss the days of yahoo chat rooms.

I'd love to trade experiences and even the depravity going around my head.

I'm Max, I'm 22 in the UK. I'm athletic,  5'"8, and still at uni. 

I didn't have sex with a guy until I was 19 but I did think I was quite experienced in that time until I read what people online (especially here) were doing. I used to think I was a top but I've been turned out and am a bottom now. I would say I'm submissive, but only where it comes to sex.

I have a fella who isn't as experienced as me but I love what we do. We are building up to doing more adventurous things sexually, and I really wanna try almost everything.

If it sounds like you'd like to talk let me know, and anybody else can use the above as an advert - have had to repress my sexuality during my teens so love to expose my secrets now, it's a turn on. Will talk to anybody x

• 6 months later...