Up to four fingers can enter the hole... Then, it seems like there is no more space for stretching.

ObedientChaser

After a few failed attempts, I am almost certain that in my case, I cannot be fisted for anatomical reasons. It feels like the full fist gets stuck between bones of the bottom and it is impossible to get past through them.... What do you think? The diameter of a fist is around 3 inches, for a normal male hand. Beyond two inches, It gets very painful, despite many attempts for years. Could anatomy put an end to my fisting targets?

hello , you can try enlarging your pussy with an inflatable plug; you will progress and after  training you will be able to put  your hand in rectum; be patient..... you will be succesful

I’m there with you, bottom! I have been trying for years too and even with a dildo (soft or hard) or an inflatable plug(which seems to just stretch the inside, not my hole) I can’t take a fist. It is like my hip bones are in the way. Even my husband has said that. I have had 6-8 fingers depending on the size up to the knuckles but no one has made it inside. 😡

• 2 weeks later...

The key word in your topic title is “seems.” There is room. You may have a narrow pelvis, which would require a particular technique, but it doesn’t make it impossible. But it’s much more likely that you have a mental block. Fisting is at least 50% mental. You’re probably at the point where it gets most intense, and your brain is saying “I’m in pain, stop.” And that’s the point where if you push past it, it immediately gets easier again, because suddenly he’s into the rectum and there’s loads of space. It’s every bit as easy, physically, to keep going in from that max intensity point, as it is to pull out again, but you need to convince your brain of that.

Think about it for a minute, as regards the bones. Women deliver babies heads through there. Now, a man’s pelvis is a slightly different shape to a woman’s, but fists are also generally smaller than babies’ heads!

I tried unsuccessfully to take a fist for two years. At the same time, I was taking dicks most bottoms were nervous of. The difference was in my head. It eventually worked, when I had an experienced teacher guiding me and getting me to relax the fuck. And after that it was easy every time.

You can do it!

Edited by subBottomKink
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2