Load after load

BellyAndBriefs

Felt horny after a particular zoom call earlier with some other horny guys on here and so decided to go to the adult bookstore and try the crowd getting off work, which was surprisingly successful. First thing in there, get right to sucking a chubby guy's dick through the gloryhole for awhile before I turn around and back it up to led him fuck and cum inside me. Then I sucked another guy after him who wanted me to fuck him but I ended up just finishing him off with my mouth. Another guy with a fatter cock showed up after and let me suck on his delicious cock for awhile before I tried to back it up on him too. He insisted he join me in the booth and unfortunately put on a condom. It was still hot though because he said something about how daddy wanted some of my naughty boy ass or something like that. I let him fuck me to completion, even with the condom, before peaking my head out of the booth and signaling for another older gentleman to stick his dick through the hole and let me blow him to completion so I could swallow his load in its entirety. 

By this point, I'm a sweaty, cum-filled mess and I see a text from my husband who saw my location was the bookstore and asking when I'd come home. So, I went home expecting him to scold me for being a slut again and then he asks me if I actually got any this time to which I answered honestly. He then later clarified if that meant I got a guy to cum in me, which I had. I guess this made him horny because he proceeded to fuck me without any lube (since I was already stretched with another man's cum and two different dicks anyway) adding yet another load to end out the day. So I'd say a pretty good day!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

• 2 weeks later...