How to get over the anxiety of being a slut???

1000GUYS

Its been 3 years since i joined this forum and inspired by it i got into my slut life... have been taking prep since then and now over 100 guys fucked me RAW... even tho im still nervous and anxious whenever i get fucked by any new guy, i cant relax and dont have pleasure... i cant get hard and only get hard at home and jerk off thinking of it... but i would love to relax and get hard and actually cum with these guys, i know i love it and i would love to orgasm multiple times.... im only 28 yo and dont think it has to do with my age.... any experienced guy here went through it and have some advice???

2 minutes ago, 1000GUYS said:

Its been 3 years since i joined this forum and inspired by it i got into my slut life... have been taking prep since then and now over 100 guys fucked me RAW... even tho im still nervous and anxious whenever i get fucked by any new guy, i cant relax and dont have pleasure... i cant get hard and only get hard at home and jerk off thinking of it... but i would love to relax and get hard and actually cum with these guys, i know i love it and i would love to orgasm multiple times.... im only 28 yo and dont think it has to do with my age.... any experienced guy here went through it and have some advice???

You need to accept yourself as a slut, both inside and out. Until you can own being a slut, you're always going to have some kind of anxiety or apprehension about it. What I mean is that you have to get yourself to the point where you're not afraid to tell people you're a slut, you're not afraid of people finding out you're a slut, or talking about you being a slut or being concerned about being used by another man for sex and then tossed aside. As long as some part of you is holding onto some else's view of who you should be or how you should act, you aren't going to be able to get past the anxiety.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Close2MyBro said:

You need to accept yourself as a slut, both inside and out. Until you can own being a slut, you're always going to have some kind of anxiety or apprehension about it. What I mean is that you have to get yourself to the point where you're not afraid to tell people you're a slut, you're not afraid of people finding out you're a slut, or talking about you being a slut or being concerned about being used by another man for sex and then tossed aside. As long as some part of you is holding onto some else's view of who you should be or how you should act, you aren't going to be able to get past the anxiety.

thank you, ❤️