Bred deep and hands off O

Kinkpiggy26

I had a few hours to spare last Friday night, so I hopped on Grindr with very few expectations. I find that when I least expect to find a good fuck I will get an incredible lay. 
I am extremely versatile, and frankly enjoy group play the best because I can sate my desires completely, but this evening I had the need to get my ass destroyed. Luckily, an out of town too was at a local hotel. Big muscle daddy, we exchanged pleasantries and realized we were both compatible so he sent his room number and arranged a time to meet. His pictures showed a very average looking cock, but when I got there I realized this guy needed to learn how to take pictures with his phone because he had a nice extremely thick 7” cock. We 69ed for a while then I lay on my back so he could deep fuck my throat. All the while he fed my nose poppers and I was flying and horny. I slid up on the bed and presented my tight hole to him and he just dove in face first and had my hole wet and sloppy from his mouth. Without much warning he plunged into me as deep as he could and I screamed in pain. But after a few more strokes it turned to bliss. I soon found my ankles behind my ears as he pounded away at my hole, he did this for a good ten minutes before he asked me where I wanted his load. I didn’t answer verbally, I just grabbed his hips and thrust my ass towards him. He filled me with his cum and kept fucking. I sounded sloppy and funny with each thrust. I told him to pull out and let me taste his cock. I cleaned him up and then bent over and told him to keep fucking me as I was close to getting off. Without touching my cock, he fucked me to orgasm. This was a 9/10 fuck and we promised to hook up next time he is town. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5