COCKSUCKER

Hi I am seanette I am a sissy faggot feminine shemale COCKSUCKER I am in Buffalo/Tonawanda, NY 14150 there is noting better in this world than SUCKING COCK and eating cum.. although being fucked in my sexy small tight hairless asspussy is my second favorite Thing in this world.  I Can't stop dressing and being feminine and fully body hairless only hair on my head, the rest is super hairless and silky smooth and soft I shave an Lotion Daily. super clean ddf horny for COCK 24/7 married and she doesn't know I cd and love the cock.. It should be obvious to her but it isn't .  I LOVE BEING SEANETTE   aka Sean Carey   seanette55 @ protonmail . com  Write me Let's Play.. I promise to SUBMIT and OBEY and Please You.

2845656-fbowtu2x.jpg

4ff4d699a1b061843f386e02c2c53c81ce73cc0d.jpg

Nothing in this world is better or tastes better than sucking cocks and eating cummies.  I also love to have my hot small tight sexy hairless asspussy fucked! BAREBACK only! I am a sissy faggot shemale cock whore.. BUFFALO, NY   seanette55 @ protonmail . com

5d315a65939e0f952fa5eca268f06682e0d53048.jpg

2854752-0k3vulze.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi I am so hungry for some cock and CUM   Buffalo/Tonawanda,NY 14150 please let me be You sissy gurly shemale COCK worshiping SISSY GURL. seanette55@protonmail.com   WRITE I can be Your weekly or bi-weekly cocksucker or You can fuck me too.

03c9666ca5b513bf6a5d835080188d5bfde7bd86.jpg