Amsterdam - a real BB heaven during pride weekend

NordicBtm

Just came back from a sweet trip to Amsterdam for pride. As usual it turned out that the big anticipated events were a bit of a dud for me (sexually at least) while the unplanned trips ended up with raunchy fun and lots of cum 😉

On the Friday was feeling horny early so checked out the local cruising and Drakes. Was there almost at opening time (12) so wasn’t super busy but a nice mixture of guys. Some seemed to just hang on their phones the entire time. After a little back and forth had a nice poppers up fuck with a horny Dutch who was dirty talking about breeding and then came hard deep in my hole. Cruised a few more guys, got a few more fucks but the crowd seemed to mostly be into sucking that day, little fucking going on in general and didn’t bother spending much time since I had other regular pride activities.

Come Friday night the plan was to first go to an amazing street party (Crash) with friends and then head to Club Church. Well it seems 10000 other gays had the same plan since the line for Church was just a mile long so quickly abandoned that plan and went to The Eagle (the leather bar, obvi).

Got to the Eagle and knew it was going to be a good night seeing all the hot leather men and their fans. Nice mix of guys too young and older, muscled and average. Love that non-judgmental vibe.

After a couple drinks headed for the darkroom which was pretty empty at that point, but immediately saw a guy I had chatted up online. He saw me too and we immediately go to a little booth. He feels me up all over (really into that and hairy guys). Pretty quickly escalates into dick in hole and a nice fuck followed by a nice deep breeding. Great start!

Cruising around a bit more and kinda slow still, but the good thing is that everyone is there for the action, not waiting for the perfect guy… so after 5 min feel up a new guy, this muscled young guy was a bit out of it, he fucked me good but didn’t cum and was a bit tweaky. After that a blur of fucks with an audience. 4 guys fucked me in the same area at least one came and I think one more. Right after that another guy was keen to fuck so we did a quick one close by since he was mostly looking to dump his load up a wiling slut. Well we both got what we wanted so no complaints 😉
After the little fuck fest and show found a young guy newcomer, shy in the corner but stroking his dick. Tempted him with my hairy chest and a very cummy hole at this point and he was game and fucked me nicely and came hard deep inside after me asking for his babies into the cummy mix.

A guy watching hadn’t been stroking but was wearing his clothes. I felt him up a bit and he didn’t mind it alt all, he starts to get hard and I can feel through the pants that this is a big guy. Like a BIG guy. So obviously at this point in the evening with 5-6 loads I had to get that dick inside my cummy hole. Worked him hard and then pressed my hole back hard on him… shoot of pain as he stretched me to the max (fist thick cock) but got over it quickly and started to work his cock. He was a terrible fucker, kept trying to lift me up sort of with his dick, instead of fucking the hole, so I had to work even harder to maintain position. So this 15 min fuck was like a hard HIIT workout lol. Got his load finally that dumped loadly and deeply, happy to find a bb slut that could take him.

Was pretty roughed up at that point so thought it was the end for me but a piggy vers guy had been watching and pulled me into a booth. He immediately got to piggy work, lapping up cum from my very open hole at this point, sharing cum kisses with me and feeding me poppers like no tomorrow. Made me super piggy so we shared cummy dirty talk back and forth. He then entered my very sloppy and open hole (more like slid easily in) and we enjoyed dirty talk and a nice cummy fuck until he too dumped his load in a popper fueled frenzy of an orgasm.

Would have continued longer but was quite sore at that point and the steam of willing pigs had dried up in the immediate area, so called it a night.

Will be back for sure! 🐽💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 8