New York slut visiting for Folsom

BreedMeNYC

I'm traveling for a friend's (straight) wedding and escaping to Berlin for debauchery afterwards. 

My only plan so far is to attend the Biohazardmen party. I also can't wait to cruise the famous Tiergarten. Other than that, I'm open to suggestions. I would love a top to whore me out, either at a hotel or an apartment or one of these "rental dungeons" I've been hearing about. My record is 50 loads in 24 hours, and it would be very fun to beat that. I'm open to almost any kink/fetish (no suffocation/breath play or scat). Open to lots of different scenes. 

Filming is fun too. 

Send me a message and we can chat on whatsapp/telegram/something else. 

• 4 weeks later...

No visit to Berlin is complete without going to lab.oratory. It's simply the largest and wildest sleaze club in the world, full stop. Thursday naked night will be good as you're going to biohazard on Friday. Sat is usually some theme night, but there's Pig on for Folsom, another large sleaze party, that might trump it. 

For off hours (esp late night but 24 hours open) Bull in Schöneberg is another only here place. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/7/2023 at 12:30 PM, BreedMeNYC said:

I'm traveling for a friend's (straight) wedding and escaping to Berlin for debauchery afterwards. 

My only plan so far is to attend the Biohazardmen party. I also can't wait to cruise the famous Tiergarten. Other than that, I'm open to suggestions. I would love a top to whore me out, either at a hotel or an apartment or one of these "rental dungeons" I've been hearing about. My record is 50 loads in 24 hours, and it would be very fun to beat that. I'm open to almost any kink/fetish (no suffocation/breath play or scat). Open to lots of different scenes. 

Filming is fun too. 

Send me a message and we can chat on whatsapp/telegram/something else. 

Have fun and definitely go to Lab.oratory.  Key things before you go:

1) check the website and work out what theme or party is on each night and when the doors open AND CLOSE!  You don't want to get there too late.  [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.lab-oratory.de/

2) ensure you adhere to the theme - eg: sports gear

3) take cash!  Your entry fee can be paid on a card, but then you are on a tab for drinks (your tab number is on your wrist band).  At the end of the night, you go get dressed, then go back to the bar and pay the tab in CASH.  You then have to show your receipt to the door man to leave.