Castration but love chastity

pozcumslut27

Hey so I castrated myself at the beginning of June. Wasn’t planning on doing it but I was high as a kite and told myself I would take the band off around 5 hours. Well I kept going riding my huge dildos and keeping myself high. Had them removed at the hospital but what sucks is I love wearing a chastity cage but now I can’t.  Anyone come up with something yet. My cock already is small like soft it’s maybe a inch and hard it’s 5.5 ish. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Two thoughts:

First, if you still have a nutsack, get silicone balls implated.  That way you're castrated but have something for the ring to get stuck on.

Second, get a PA and piercing on your taint.  Use another ring to connect the two.  Without your balls, erections should be minimal and your dick secured similar to chastity.  Ths video shows an example of what I mean:

[think before following links] https://xhamster.com/videos/dintorturslave2-1946787

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

1 minute ago, BigBearSean said:

Two thoughts:

First, if you still have a nutsack, get silicone balls implated.  That way you're castrated but have something for the ring to get stuck on.

Second, get a PA and piercing on your taint.  Use another ring to connect the two.  Without your balls, erections should be minimal and your dick secured similar to chastity.  Ths video shows an example of what I mean:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://xhamster.com/videos/dintorturslave2-1946787

And yes, I have thought about both for myself.  A lot.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/11/2023 at 12:45 AM, pozcumslut27 said:

Hey so I castrated myself at the beginning of June. Wasn’t planning on doing it but I was high as a kite and told myself I would take the band off around 5 hours. Well I kept going riding my huge dildos and keeping myself high. Had them removed at the hospital but what sucks is I love wearing a chastity cage but now I can’t.  Anyone come up with something yet. My cock already is small like soft it’s maybe a inch and hard it’s 5.5 ish. 

So how did your wife take you castrating yourself? I banded both my cock and balls a year ago when my wife was out of town. I got drunk and high. I decided I was ready for my fantasies to become reality. I began drinking straight 150 proof vodka. I decided to drink until I passed out. Figured they would be dead in the morning. But about an hour after I passed out I woke up needing to piss. It hurt like hell so I had to unband so I could piss. Everything survived that time.