Group fucked for a change

Bokkierob

Some of you who have read my posts  know I have a much younger live-in fuckboy, Drew. You will know I fuck  and breed his arse almost every day. I also fuck several of his buddies and he gets regularly fucked by my buddies. Last week I surprised him by offering up my arsehole and mouth to him in any way he wanted. He jumped at the offer and said he’d sort out a session. That happened last night. I was looking forward to it but he wouldn’t tell me what was gunna go down. He put me In our sling - only my second time in it. He got on his knees and started to eat out my ass. I love that and instantly got hard. While he was eating my hole, the doorbell rang. He said that was the other guys who were gunna use my arse.  Soon, he led in his buddies Ryan and Dwayne and my buddy, Steve into the room. The were all naked and fully erect. Drew, Ryan and Dwayne all have handsome cocks about 6 to 7 inches but Steve is much bigger with a massive thick shaft and a huge helmet. I begged him not to let Steve fuck me first as I can barely take his cock even after I’ve been opened up. Drew reminded me that I’d offered up my arse any way he wanted. With that he got on his knees and started sucking Steve’s cock, getting it good n wet. After a few minutes he spat on my hole and fingered it into me. He looked at Steve and said “you’re first up” Steve stood between my legs and grunted “you ready buddy?” I just gritted my teeth as he pressed his massive helmet on my hole and forced his shaft deep inside me. He didn’t hold back and pushed hard until his balls were hard on my arse. He started to fuck me - long deep thrusts. It fukkin hurt and I was moaning. After a few minutes Drew said “stop, you’re gunna ruin his arse for the rest of us” Steve pulled out and Ryan shoved his cock in me. That was a relief - Ryan has got a beaut thick cock but I took him ok. He fucked me hard and shot his load in me - it felt good and his sperm soothed my stretched chute. Next, Dwayne was between my legs fucking me hard. I reallly felt him cum - he shoots a big load and he emptied his balls in me. Next Drew was in my hole. He fucked me good - he loved it and grunted “Aww dad,  I’m gunna breed you” He shot a good load inside me. Finally big Steve was between my legs. This time, although he’s massive he fully penetrated me quite easily as I was open and relaxed and I had 3 loads lubing my arse. He’s a brute and he pounded my arse hard. He grunted like a bull “buddy, I’m fukkin seeding you now.” Man I felt his sperm flooding my hole. I just lay in the sling hole wide open and leaking 4 loads and I was still hard as fuck. They made me get on my knees and suck their sperm off their cocks. Sometimes I fucking love being used. After our buddies went home Drew and I got into bed. He said he enjoyed watching me being group fucked and he wanted to watch even more  of our buddies breed me. He spooned me and shoved his hard cock back in my cum-filled hole. He felt so good inside me. He softly moaned and whispered "I'm shootin inside you dad". 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9